Best way to eat shrimps?

Served on ice with cocktail sauce at about $2.00 each. You know, in one of them fancy places. When I am not paying.

3 Likes

As part of a well balanced breakfast.

ezgif.com-gif-maker

P.S. I totally stole this from Woot’s Facebook.

6 Likes

Hype Yes GIF by Rosanna Pansino

4 Likes

Lol I never ever said shrimps but it sounds so funny!

3 Likes

Your mistaken - crabs are underwater cockroaches - still only one s.

New Orleans style BBQ, with a nice white burgundy. Not from N’Orlean, but love them SHRIMP. No s at the end. Is your spell check off???

3 Likes

Not on a cruise ship or any restaurant that is not with in 100 mile radius of the food source :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

You do realize that 75% of the world’s shrimp comes from China and Thailand…right?

4 Likes

forrest gump cooking GIF

7 Likes

I feel bad for people with a seafood allergy. Really, I feel bad for anyone with ANY food allergies. It’s like you’re not experiencing life at its fullest.

2 Likes

On the grill is best. Also, I call them shrimps or shrimpies. I know it’s not correct but it’s fun :grin:

1 Like

I like to eat shrimp with shrimp.

Head on is mighty tasty:

Shrimp

1 Like

Yes! Much if it is “Farmed” nowadays overseas.

That’s why on the West coast, the Alaskan Shrimp (prawns) are the very best. YUM.
Also those Hood Canal shrimp that’s right by us are so good when in season…

1 Like

Can’t…… allergic to shellfish :confounded:

1 Like

6 Likes

I grew up on the Olympic peninsula (port Townsend) I would buy fresh caught sea eats from the docks! So awesome

3 Likes

Love me some South East shrimp…:us:

1 Like

That’s why I do not eat seafood in restaurants that are nowhere near a natural water source or a boat that has been on aforementioned water. Growing up on the coast in a commercial fishing port, I admittedly spoiled. I can assure you the food wasn’t! Lol

1 Like

Gulf Coast shrimp!

2 Likes

I like bay shrimp on a salad. Other than that fried I guess.

1 Like