best woot ever???

I;m rather new to this, but Ive already seen some great woots. But I’m curious, what in each of your oprion has the been the best woot ever (price too)

that’s a tough call… most people would claim the Bag O’ Crap where you purchase up to 3 craps (which you should do, anything less is a waste of shipping) delivered in a bag for $1 a crap, so the total is $8 including shipping… but i don’t go for it; i have enough crap around here already to be paying for more crap…

Disregarding the Bag O’Crap (and I do go for that one because I got a Robosapien in my first one, and you sure don’t get those for $8), I’d say the computer I got for $900. (July 1, 2005, if you want to check out the specs.)

well besides the bag of craps. what are some great deals that have occured? (that pc for 900 was a good deal) is there a list of all time woots?

They go back about a year on the Woot thread.

Well, I gotta say that I love my LeakFrogs . . . they actually work! Even if a very minimal amount of moisture gets under them.

;-D

Man, don’t they ask you at work what that is in your pants?

<snerk>

Only when it beeps!!

beep

On the frog theme, the frog keyboard, mouse, and speaker set that is much maligned and many have down for the worst woot, I really enjoyed and others at work enjoyed, too.