Beverage Dispensers

From a review on one of World Market’s dispenser pages: “…all our dispensers come with plastic spigots. They have passed all testing and should not break.”

Which one did you see had metal?

For those thinking of using these for dispensing high alcoholic beverages, keep in mind that acrylic does NOT play nice with alcohol. I stopped buying acrylic cups for that reason. You can see the “lines” up and down them if you use them even for lightly alcoholled mixed drinks. I took one and put a shot of Johnnie Walker in it and it ATE it’s way through the bottom of the cup, spiderwebbing it with cracks until it made it’s way out the bottom.

Any thought on whether the stemless goblets might be dishwasher safe or hand-wash only? My google-fu is failing me.

Yeah i have been looking for a Absinthe fountain too.

soo… planning our housewarming party I did buy said dispenser and it leaks so badly and according to my husband is unusable the rubber holding the chrome piece of junk is destroyed so now that the rubber is ruined and the spigot leaks everywhere we’d end up wading thru the kids drinks. so since I am unable to use it and can’t return it what do I do now? I’m not going to spend the rest of my life looking for the right rubber and spigot! :frowning:

p.s. I bought the one with the two dispensers  :frowning: