Bewitched or Charmed

TT, no more Lego television for you!

Call in the devs!

You can wait 5 more minutes. Itā€™s at the good part.

sad ahhh sold out ;(

874e3b1d-580b-404e-8533-b4853c6ee179

1 Like

Yeah told her about it a couple of years ago when I got a LE BOC. She was determined and now it is a competition to who gets one first.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen it. There are no good parts.

VOP ALL DAY LONG 8(

True.

And thatā€™s what makes a marriage work.

4 Likes

I like the part where I put my phone down to charge cause this app drained my battery. Then i can do other things like eat and such.

Finally got one in the cart, then Woot decides to deny it. Despite using the same payment method I used to purchase something a few hours ago. :-1: All I want in life is for a big 'ol bag 'o crap.

1 Like

Happened to me yesterday. I researched and found that I logged in as Woot account and not the linked Amazon account. My reg woot account had incorrect billing address and punted me right in the tookus.

Denied in this case means that we couldnā€™t complete your order so we have to deny it to end the order process.

2 Likes

Thereā€™s always Thursday, as well as Wootā€™s birthday.

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Positive Penguin for the win. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Well that was interesting. When typing penguin in that last comment. My phone gave me 3 auto fill options
Penetration,

Penis,

then Penguin

I about fell off the chair

4 Likes

Errrā€¦

For the second time today, made it into the vestibule and through the vestibule to the buy page. For the second time, it immediately went to sold out. Well, kind of. First time it did that. This second time it made me log in again even though I was already logged in. And then it was all sold out. PITA. Canā€™t remember the last time I was able to actually get a bag of crap.

Uhm, is that based on frequency of using those words?

:w_shocked:

3 Likes

CHART

2 Likes