Beyond Smart Bread Maker

Saw this on an TV program just this week for $30.00 more. Sounds good, however not my cup of tea.

How about a Bag of Crap.
Nite Woot

The photo is of the WBYBM1, which doesn’t have a slot for the SANI card. The slot on the WBYBM2 is right above the bar code reader.

I bought the WBYBM1 a while back; it makes good bread.

Edit: They fixed the photo.

just for that comment woot… i’m not gonna post any comparison site links. Alter ego??? HA!

…ah. who am i kidding. my life revolves around finding the best price and triple checking to make sure its best. Here’s a couple comparison links.

BizRate Link… a couple decent prices.

Shopzilla LInk… shopzilla has more listings, but the prices aren’t any different.

MSN Shopping LInk

Two questions:

• Does this really make two and a half pounds of dough, as in enough for two large pizzas?

• Anyone know where (what country) it’s made?

2.5 lb capacity?? OMG LOL Yeah, and I live in a cave! That technology is sooo outdated. Any true wooter already has a better bread maker.

Also, I’m loving the non-wootcast wootcast.

Hey, one of you nice Wooters buy this for me for Mother’s Day … please? My current bread machine is 10ish years old and I’d love a new one but I’m broke :frowning:

I thought this guy had been seen before. Ah, yes, the breadmaker. What the hell is it with Woot and grain products? I would think that coming from Texas we would get more meat stuff, like George Foreman grills, steak marinades, and the like. Although the fajita kit keeps turning up again and again like an unwanted house guest.

You cannot be serious. I don’t need my bread to interface with my ipod. Just… please… give me something good tomorrow. I’m not going to threaten not to stay up for it, because we both know it would be a lie… but don’t make fun of me anymore.

The only thing this breadmaker is missing is Bluetooth, Wireless mouse and keyboard and Windows XP. This is a true geek tool.

But I no buy woot sorry.

Bagee of Crapee??

RJ

btw… obviously i’m not related to Yankee, otherwise we wouldn’t be dumb enough to put the same links up half the time. Kin usually coordinate when posting on Woot, don’t they?

If this thing actually had an API I’d snag one. I’ll buy anything with an API.

So they can’t eat bread of a certain shape? If it made bad tasting bread that’s something, but you get upset just because it doesn’t have four corners?

KuoH

i would like a bread maker… just not the bread its talking about

But the question remains…“Does it make t***st?”

Heh…rhere was only one complaint…and I wasn’t really complaining…I just never noticed they didn’t do podcasts on the weekend before. I think this pod cast is recycled from the last time they offered this.

This breadmaker makes rectangular loaves. You still have to pull the stirring paddle out of the bottom of the loaf.

Bread makers are cool. I got one at one of my weddings (the second, I think). The bread maker is still kicking, the wife long ago replaced.

Word to the wise if you woot this: put the bread maker in the pre-nup … women become savages when they realize they don’t get to take it with them.

I wooted one of these right after Christmas and love it!

This thing is so awesome ! It’s not just a bread maker, but it also does muffins, brownies, cakes, mixes, bread dough for pizzas, etc.

It’s just the coolest thing in the world and you can even set the timer so you wake up to warm fresh baked cinnamon rolls :slight_smile:

I’ve watched the site for 2 months. Some things I had no desire for, some I missed. I bought a bread maker today. I’m so happy.