Beyond Smart Mill & Brew Coffee Maker

i slept for 4 hours, you shouldhave joined the craze, i have class in 3 hrs and this thing will probably take the next 7 to sell out

Glad I went to bed for the Phone, but was hoping for something better… :frowning:

yes

Oh my, I kept hoping for something exciting to buy. Well I can save my money for food now.

Won’t they ever run out of these?

$57.95 is the lowest i’ve seen online. yawn this woot-off isnt holding my interest like usual.

I guess I have time to get to work before the next item, huh?

Not a single one has sold yet! :o(

need to devise an alarm clock that goes off everytime a new woot comes up on the page

someone buy one of these so we can figure out how many there are!

bought 2 things tonight. Gotta head home in 45 minutes though… think it will be sold out by then?

Time to get some sleep before I slit my wrists with an electric knife

they’ve lost their mind

There is one. It is called WootAlerts. Send an email to russell@opensight.net with “Woot Alerts” in the subject and the email address you want to receive the notices at in the body. I have them sent to my cell phone so I always see them as soon as they are announced.

Ugh. Rerunning woots from just a few days ago. Not good. Guess with all the server problems the guys needs some time to sleep, catch up, and fix things. Three meh woots in a row.

Did they change the price from before? If so there are going to be a bunch of POed wooter. Well, have to feed the cat (hungry, sitting in my lap, waiting for his fancy feast) and get some more sleep then wait for my big toy from woot to get here today.

10 minutes without even selling any. I think you should be fine, but no guarantees!

This might be the item that last 12 hours before we get a new one…

~back in 10 minutes.~

ahh cool, but i need to make it so that it sets an alarm off through my computer and into my stereo speakers…

someone needs to post this w00t on some coffee enthusiasts website…

No sale so far , and it;s still the same price from earlier this week, I need someone to buy one lol !!! need to see if I stay or nap hehe!