Beyond Smart Mill & Brew Coffee Maker
$49.99+ $5 shipping

condition:
New
product(s):
1 Beyond WBYCM2 Smart Mill & Brew Coffee Maker

Froogle says $75

I have one of these…

They are amazing. Best tasting coffee, and great grinding feature… It has been a hit with everyone who has seen it.

Is it a burr grinder or a spinning blade grinder, cause I already gots me a spinning blade!

Meh…$55 at comp-u-plus

The Wootcast is now available for all you Wooters… just click here and enjoy!

P.S. Woot, please do something about your bandwidth! The Wootcast currently downloads at about 3.5 KB/sec from Woot servers.

Thanks!

I got this the first time it came around - it is a fantastic coffee machine. Noisy, but it brews a good cup and the clean up is a cinch. Haven’t tried the SANI though.

I live an hour from Seattle, WA…do you think I don’t own a coffee maker YET?!! There are RULES people…in the Northwest, ya drink fancy/scamncy coffee, and ya better own a yuppie-approved contraption to cook it up in…or, you’re OUTTA here…

$75.00 0n Froggle

http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Beyond_Smart_Mill-26_Brew_Coffee_Makerb08a7d24-50ec-46f0-baf5-d38e5c51a950-detail.jpg] large pic

Just an FYI, the BSM&B is made by Toastmaster (call the 800 number and you’ll see). The mill & brew coffee maker has been discontinued although you can still get one at CompUServe in NY for $46 not including the $17 s/h fee, thats the ONLY place I could find one. Personally I loved my Melitta M&B until my dog ate part of it (the lid for the grinder basket) and was told that I couldn’t purchase that part when I call the manufacturer. Well, low and behold, when I just called to find out about the BSM&B, the guy on the phone tells me I should get a Melitta instead (which is also very elusive and I couldn’t find one anywhere). When I told him my dog ate part of mine, he asks “which part” and when I told him, he said he could get it for me for $5 plus tax (no s/h fee!). OK, I’m confused as to how HE can get me this part but so happy that he CAN, I don’t ask any questions…just send me that part!! Its a GOOD DAY :)!!