BFG FX5900XT 128MB 8x AGP Video Card

Wecome to the Woot-off item #32 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

No more!

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 25<br>Last Order time: 07:31:47 PM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: j_fellenbaum<br>Order Pace: 0m 4.28s<br>Woot Wage: $67281.31 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 25<br>Last Order time: 07:31:48 PM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: jonnob<br>Order Pace: 0m 4.32s<br>Woot Wage: $66658.33 an hour.

[size=18:e9d3a880f6]AGP video cards?
We don’ need no AGP video cards.
I don’ haf to buy your steenkin’ AGP video cards[/size:e9d3a880f6]

I’m enjoying these super fast Woots!!! No more watches!!!
:twisted:

BFG FX5900XT 128MB 8x AGP Video Card
Video killed the radio star
$79.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
Dearest Gamers outside the Institution – Crank It Up and “Turn it All On” when you play the most demanding games…Turn on the higher resolutions! Turn on the antialiasing! Turn on the anisotropic filtering! Turn yourself on to some of the best cinematic 3D graphics you’ve ever witnessed with the Asylum GeForce FX 5900 XT.

Features:

* AGP 8x/4x/2x compatible
* Up to 8 pixels per clock rendering engine
* NVIDIA® CineFX™ 2.0 Engine
* NVIDIA® UltraShadow™ Technology
* Memory 128MB DDR
* Core Clock alot of MHz
* Memory Clock is fast too
* RAMDAC two of them
* API Support Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 and lower, OpenGL 1.4 and lower for Microsoft® Windows®
* Connectors VGA, DVI, S-Video-Out
* A whole bunch of vertices/sec setup
* Lots of GB/second memory bandwidth

[quote user=“pernst”]I’m enjoying these super fast Woots!!! No more watches!!!
:twisted:[/quote]
I think they may be down to the onesy-twosies, all fast from here on out. Maybe.

While you’re waiting for the next woot, join the chat!

http://www.gamesurge.net/chat/
#woot

FYI, anyone who wants to see how these video cards stack up, Tom’s Hardware has a decent review of the latest cards, which includes most of the ones in today’s Woot-Off.

[url]http://www20.graphics.tomshardware.com/graphic/20041004/[/url]

Whiner’s list

mac daddy - 1
Total

mystery picture:

Damn! I passed on the first video card in hopes of this…argh…

[size=18:5e5c272791]Thanks The Tim!!! :smiley: [/size:5e5c272791]

-billflu.com

hey i try to buy ok video card what can you recommand? 8)

One that will not melt your system or blow your power supply…

Awesome Video card… Great price… too bad it was such a low quantity :frowning:

http://www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great Deals, Coupon Codes and Freebies.

I got my card, instaleld it , my pic wouldn boot. I noticed the fan wasn’t spinning, so I through it in another system. This one posted but then froze up. Called BFG, they are freakin awsome. 24/7 tech support. I was on the phone 5 minutes, 1 to explain, 2 on hold, 2 getting RMA number. Hopefully the replacement they send will work :slight_smile:

No more!

Today’s item quantity: 25<br>Last Order time: 07:31:47 PM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: j_fellenbaum<br>Order Pace: 0m 4.28s<br>Woot Wage: $67281.31 an hour.