BFG Geforce FX 5800 Ultra 128MB 8x AGP, VGA, DVI, S-Video

Wecome to the Woot-off item #1 topic page for this product on Friday, May 6th, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

:smiley: WOOT OFF! :smiley:

Looks like a pretty good deal.

oooooooooooooo

I WANT!

I REALLY WANT THIS!!!

[size=24:c4d0230c61]YEAH! Woot Off![/size:c4d0230c61]

[size=18:07c824516d]Woot-OFF!
yay!
Time to put on some coffee…[/size:07c824516d]

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 75<br>Last Order time: 12:05:09 AM CDT<br>Woot Member to blame: markwade<br>Order Pace: 0m 4.12s<br>Woot Wage: $87369.90 an hour.

YAY!
[color=red:006016cc6b]It’s a WOOT-OFF![/color]

WOW!
First time to post & made the first page… despite the server errors. :smiley:

Yay, hurry up and buy up everyone. I don’t need a video card!! Next!! No sleep for me tonight. Gimma, hope you’re still up LOL You’re gonna be dragging ass LOL

Here we go. WOOT OFF and servers are fried already. Guess I should have picked up that 12 cup coffee maker.

WOOT OFF!!! YEE-HAA!!!

but…

We are sorry, but an error has occurred.
We will be sure to give our web developers
a swift kick in the butt and a pay cut.

Click here to go back to the previous page.

Here we go. WOOT OFF and servers are fried already. Guess I should have picked up that 12 cup coffee maker.

The woot off doth show his face!

Keep them coming Woot!

Ok… I am honestly suprised that the DPM1 didn’t sell out. They must have had a ton of them for it not to sell out. I bet they sold a lot. Nice item. I think the quality of the Woot items is really going to get even better as more and more people come to Woot.

Tonight’s Woot is another example of a good product. Nice deal!!! Finally a video card!!! WOOOOT!!!

www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great Deals, coupon codes and freebies.

im going slighly mad

Uh oh… crash!

this server is gone crazy

Whiner’s List

mac daddy - 1
Total -