BFG Sniper Boomslang 2100 Gaming Mouse

Welcome to the Boomslang 2100 topic page for this product on Friday, August 6th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Boomslang 2100 here…

Official Woot Price: $29.99 +$5.00 = $34.99 Shipped.

Froogle >= $50 shipped

Comprehensive Reviews: 1, 2, 3.

ok so do we all sell our kensignton mouse on fleabay at the same time, or take turns :smiley:

looks fun, but it’s not optical?

Official Woot Price: $29.99 w/ $5.00 Shipping.

Same mouse went on eBay for $35.00.

I love my thermaltake optical mouse =)

I’ll pass on this one,

Night Guyz & Galz!

and i thought the kensington was good…

seems hot…

This mouse kicks balls. A friend has one, so I just got one.

Now I need a computer to go with it. oh well. That’s in the works.

Looks very nice… but I just bought the $15 Kensington mouse from woot which came wiith Splinter Cell free and am in love with it. For half the price, the kensingon even has the advantage of being completely optical. I think I’ll pass. Very nice offer tho, a good savings for people who are interested.

[quote user=“Invictus”]Official Woot Price: $29.99 w/ $5.00 Shipping.

I’ll pass on this one,

Night Guyz & Galz![/quote]

really?but i searched on ebay, found two, selling at $53

[quote user=“SubFreeze”]This mouse kicks balls. A friend has one, so I just got one.

Now I need a computer to go with it. oh well. That’s in the works.[/quote]

Yo sub I build computers for a living… I can hook you up if interested = )

Lemme know: Versailees@yahoo.com

[quote user=“iwilldo”][quote user=“Invictus”]Official Woot Price: $29.99 w/ $5.00 Shipping.

I’ll pass on this one,

Night Guyz & Galz![/quote]

really?but i searched on ebay, found two, selling at $53[/quote]

I was searching the completed items… Those are just nubs trying to make profit on eBay. Search by completed items there has been one auction that actually had bidding involved. It went for around $28 i think?? With the shipping involved it came to around $35.00

http://www.envynews.com/index.php?ID=600&page=5
^^^review conclusion page. reviewer gives it 91/100 for hardcore gamers.

This deal is much better than the robo mower. Good price for the product, good product, and good job choosing a product that wouldnt be a major purchase even if the deal WAS a steal.
To those who whined about us whining… I didnt mean it wasnt a good deal, in fact I dont think I ever said it wasnt. It WAS a good deal…BUT…my point, which was missed by some, was that the selection of products woot chooses for sale should be those that we are willing to pay for without having to do the in depth background checks. Not that the price was a bad price for the product, the product was just a bad choice for the target Woot crowd, in my opininon.
Good job to woot for these lower less costly items of late! Keep it up!

I had the original Boomslang…and yes the mouse rocks. Support for the originals sucked and the company went out of business. It seems that BFG took over and improved on support and such. These mice although not digital are extremely accurate, as they pretty much hit every pixel on your screen. :smiley:

I think it’s a great price. Even if you can find it on ebay at $35. Yer still gonna pay shipping, and shippping on ebay is a profit center for most sellers. :evil:

LOL, aren’t most sellers on eBay there to make a profit?? I mean, God forbid someone actually try to MAKE MONEY on eBay!!! OH THE HORROR!!! :lol:

And who cares what the shipping is as long as the final price FOR YOU ends up being a good deal?

Got mine. Nice deal for a good product, what more can you ask for, especially with Doom3 having just been released and half life 2 just around the corner.

Knock on wood… (whatever that means). I just can’t trust valve with their release dates anymore :expressionless:

I bought the Kensington for work, ended up using it at home leaving my old crappy one at work still (the state does not issue good mice).

If it is still around on Sunday when I get home I just may sink the $30 into it. I am sure I have paid that much and more before.

While this isn’t an instant “Must have” it is still a good enough deal to keep me thinking about it.