BFG Sniper Boomslang 2100 Gaming Mouse

Welcome to the Woot-off item #XX topic page for this product on Friday, January 21st, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

:smiley:

BFG Sniper Boomslang 2100 Gaming Mouse
THE ultimate gaming mouse and #1 choice of gamers
$29.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Boomslang is recognized the world over by professional gamers as “The Mouse of Choice”. At 2100 dpi, this incarnation by BFG Technologies is the fastest, most accurate mouse available and the only true gaming mouse designed from the bottom up to do one thing – help you win games. The Sniper Boomslang is symmetrical, and its evenhanded design lets you configure either thumb button and customize the remaining buttons. Back in the day, right-handed players had the advantage; not anymore.

The Sniper Boomslang has been designed to reduce fatigue and stress from intense mouse usage. This lower profile all but removes the stress placed on the wrist by other higher-profile designs. Also, because of its ultra-high resolution, the Sniper Boomslang 2100 will require less movement than any other mouse you have ever experienced. The rubberized surface prevents finger slippage, making it easier to be cool under pressure.

The increased scroll wheel pulses per revolution (PPR) makes for killer responsiveness - and we mean killer. Sniper Boomslang 2100 covers ground faster and more precisely than standard mice. Hold the thumb button down and scroll the wheel during a game to pop up a scale on screen to change sensitivity on-the-fly. Adjust instantly for different situations, games, opponents. When you demand quick twitch reflexes and killer precision in your gaming experience, don’t settle for anything less than the Sniper Boomslang 2100.

Specifications:
Resolution: 2100dpi
MIPS (million instructions per second) optical index 6
PPR (pulses per revolution) scroll wheel 36
Programmable buttons: 5
Ergonomically designed for both right or left handed users
USB connector with PS/2 adapter
8 ft flexible cable
Condition: New, full retail box
Warranty: 5 year BFG with free live 24/7 tech support

System requirements:
200 MHz or higher CPU and 32MB of RAM
Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP
A free PS/2 port with an available IRQ
One free USB Port 1.1 or higher

In the box:
Sniper Boomslang 2100 mouse
Driver CD
Quick Install Guide
USB to PS/2 adapter

Wow.

Hey Kevin, I made the first page!

Wow.

[size=18:c11c4057e3]BFG Sniper Boomslang 2100 Gaming Mouse[/size:c11c4057e3]
THE ultimate gaming mouse and #1 choice of gamers

$29.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Boomslang is recognized the world over by professional gamers as “The Mouse of Choice”. At 2100 dpi, this incarnation by BFG Technologies is the fastest, most accurate mouse available and the only true gaming mouse designed from the bottom up to do one thing – help you win games. The Sniper Boomslang is symmetrical, and its evenhanded design lets you configure either thumb button and customize the remaining buttons. Back in the day, right-handed players had the advantage; not anymore.

The Sniper Boomslang has been designed to reduce fatigue and stress from intense mouse usage. This lower profile all but removes the stress placed on the wrist by other higher-profile designs. Also, because of its ultra-high resolution, the Sniper Boomslang 2100 will require less movement than any other mouse you have ever experienced. The rubberized surface prevents finger slippage, making it easier to be cool under pressure.

The increased scroll wheel pulses per revolution (PPR) makes for killer responsiveness - and we mean killer. Sniper Boomslang 2100 covers ground faster and more precisely than standard mice. Hold the thumb button down and scroll the wheel during a game to pop up a scale on screen to change sensitivity on-the-fly. Adjust instantly for different situations, games, opponents. When you demand quick twitch reflexes and killer precision in your gaming experience, don’t settle for anything less than the Sniper Boomslang 2100.

Specifications:

* Resolution: 2100dpi
* MIPS (million instructions per second) optical index 6
* PPR (pulses per revolution) scroll wheel 36
* Programmable buttons: 5
* Ergonomically designed for both right or left handed users
* USB connector with PS/2 adapter
* 8 ft flexible cable
* Condition: New, full retail box
* Warranty: 5 year BFG with free live 24/7 tech support

System requirements:

* 200 MHz or higher CPU and 32MB of RAM
* Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP
* A free PS/2 port with an available IRQ
* One free USB Port 1.1 or higher

In the box:

* Sniper Boomslang 2100 mouse
* Driver CD
* Quick Install Guide
* USB to PS/2 adapter

errr?

Mini PC, video card and mouse in one morning…where’s the rest of the system?

WooT!

Oops…forgot…speakers too!

No comment! 8)

i broke it. :oops:

shhh. don’t tell snapster.

[size=24:3a94944460][/size:3a94944460][color=red:3a94944460][/color]TSRS Rules!

I can’t HANDLE a game mouse; I’ve got a Uniden handset in each hand!

:shock:

Hurry up and buy!

WOOT for two!!!

Does this help me with Excel spreadsheets? Can I more accurately click on cell A13 and drag to G45? I think not.
How about a woot-off for extra Robomow batteries. :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue: [color=red:2dc545e108][size=18:2dc545e108]HI LISA HI JON[/size:2dc545e108][/color]

my first first page page.

Gee Aye Why