BFG Sniper Boomslang 2100 Gaming Mouse

AND if you bought a n el cheapo telephone like I did, what would you be needing a game mouse for anyway? I’m still trying to move out of the 1980’

Where’s the girl stuff? How about another set of speakers? I’m home working today so I don’t have to miss all the good stuff. Love ya Woot.

Im a dork! woot!

This is my first Woot-off and it sure is exciting! I feel like I am part of history in the making.

Well, maybe something a little shy of that, anyway. :wink:

Woot-offs sure do require patience! I’ll pass on this item. I don’t “play games”. 8)

Dang, just bought a new mouse. :frowning:
/wave John and Lori

Partly accurate, anyway. :lol

I had one of these a few years ago when they first game out. Decent mouse, but feels like you have a tank in your hand…very wide and heavy. I prefer my Logitec MX510 (same price with free shipping at Amazon last week. :P)

BFG huh?
It’s Ghey

Old school gaming mouse. 80’s rule.

Going fast :smiley:

:x :x :evil: :x :roll: :cry: :? THIS WOOT SUCKS… grrrrrrrrrrrr

We’re down to about half an inch! I think all 3 of them are about to sell out!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Good mouse but i just got the kensington pro mouse…On the other hand the server is laggin like a mofo.GC get to work :D----Hows the snow wootie tootie

First time I’ve been in these forums… people actually care what page they get on??? Pretty freakin’ pathetic. :roll:

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 80<br>Last Order time: 09:28:30 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: rexmundi<br>Order Pace: 0m 22.13s<br>Woot Wage: $4879.73 an hour.
                                                                                                                                                                                                    Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 80<br>Last Order time: 09:28:32 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: slurve<br>Order Pace: 0m 22.15s<br>Woot Wage: $4874.22 an hour.

D’OH! need good woot![/b][/code]

You’ll get used to it.

Damn, i’m officialy broke. WOOT did it!!!
(ok well they didn’t help any)

Feel free to make it your last time, 24nomore. People like to have fun here! :lol:

Zip! Zam! Pow! WOW! All I can say is how can I get one now? It’s bye bye bye and now I cry and I do not see why I can not get my Zip Zam Pow WOW. D’oh!