BFG Tech Asylum MX420 64MB PCI Video Card with VGA, TV-out

Welcome to the Woot-off item #9 topic page for this product on Friday, January 21st, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here…

note the time.

http://forum.woot.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&t=247

BFG MX420 64MB PCI Video Card with VGA and TV Out
Perfect for adding a multi-monitor setup
$12.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling

Dearest friends outside The Institution - Asylum GeForce4 MX 420 is a glorious place to begin your 3D PC adventures! I have toiled long hours in the bowels of The Institution to create this cost-effective, yet powerful video card for you. 64MB of 166MHz SDR RAM, 31 million triangles per second, a TV-out connector and 2.7GB memory bandwidth! Your 3D applications will flourish with Asylum graphics in control. I have listed some of the key formulas below for you to ponder. Fight The Institution and escape with me into the sane, beautiful world of Asylum 3D!

Features:
Condition: Refurbished
GPU NVIDIA GeForce4 MX 420
Bus Type PCI
Memory 64MB SDR
Core Clock 250MHz
Memory Clock 166MHz DDR memory
RAMDAC Dual 350MHz
API Support Microsoft DirectX Open GL ICD L for Microsoft Windows
Connectors VGA, S-Video-Out
1.0 billion texels/sec.
31 million triangles/sec.
2.7GB/second memory bandwidth
256-bit 3D and 2D graphics accelerator
NVIDIA?nView? display technologies
NVIDIA Lightspeed Memory Architecture II
NVIDIA Accuview Antialiasing
High Definition Video Processing Engine
MX memory crossbar
Integrated TV encoder

how’d you get here so fast?

wow… it just keeps going! woot!

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 03:09:30 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: rosebud<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.50s<br>Woot Wage: $31176.00 an hour.

Today&rsquo;s item quantity: 100<br>Last Order time: 03:09:31 AM CST<br>Woot Member to blame: mecgojira<br>Order Pace: 0m 1.51s<br>Woot Wage: $30969.54 an hour.

don’t need but cool none the less :slight_smile:

Pretty good Woot!, I’m on a Mac laptop though, so needless to say…

WE WANT BOC’s!!!

LESS SPAM MORE SPEAKERS!

Stop it, I need to get to bed, damn where are the 500 icecream makers?

These are selling faster than it takes to load the next woot deal… I’m going to bed.

sold out while I was logging in Damn

I am new to Woot. I keep losing woots while I am putting in my order info. Is there any way to save the info with woot or is everyone using a form filler program? I have attempted to order the last three woots. :cry:

Does anyone else think that by selling these low quantities of somewhat crappy item, he is eliminating the BOC and making a huge profit off it?

Makes sense, sell stuff you’d put in a BOC for not much cash and make your wallet fatter.

Snapster. Wakey, Wakey :shock:
WOOT US!
DON"T make me get the spurs. :wink:

And the sad thing is, it’s 4:16AM est

yes, get a login and password and fill in all the info. All you have to do to order is then login type your password and the verification code on your credit card. I still misse out because I couldn’t find my credit card fast enough! LOL

oops

Anyone get this shipped yet?

edit: Nevermind, came in the same box as my other woot-off item. I checked the packing invoice, and it only had the other item listed, so I assumed it was shipping separately. My bad!
Thanks Woot!

note the time.

http://forum.woot.com/forum/posting.php?mode=reply&t=247