Big Budget Crate

Not just me then? I’ve gotten these before and now I can’t Sadface

UK person

Is it alive or dead?

No love for Canada this year?

I got two of these last year, 1 for wife 1 for me, and we had matching ugly Christmas sweaters (shirts) for X-mas… too bad ;(

I got the movie crate a while back and I was generally unimpressed. The items were nice, but just not my thing. My random item budget has been completely over-blown on Krampus eggs, so I’ll pass on this one.

But excited to see what everyone gets!

One of them is a super cheap cardboard Christmas ornament.

You’ll have to open the box to find out.

yeah, that

I love the shirt crates, but I bought close to 20 eggs, and also the 3 pk of plushies, so I guess I gotta pass on this

Did you get a response? I am not sure either.

can I just buy the cat oven mitt ?

Has anyone seen my cat, Schrodinger?

Yes!

Can I just buy two mittens!!?
I need them to match my apron!!!
But I aint buying a box

So, I guess it’s not possible to use the shirt.woot coupon code I have on top of the free shipping (which also comes up as a coupon code)?

[youtube=GB7mHxdHlRY][/youtube]

Unfortunately not, sorry. :expressionless:

I have to decided to forgo the stress of shopping for my wife and going all in on the Big Budget crate to show I am not cheap.

I just KNOW it will be everything she wants!!!

lol

Welll it’s not an Ocho crate… something that should totally happen in the future. Oh Oh the shirt of the month club will pretty much have an Ocho crate coming up tho.

LOL, this gonna be another Electronic Box of Mystery… but called a crate instead?

Pass pass pass.

http://electronics.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=6481553&pageindex=1

I’m with you, except I bought more eggs, and have yet to buy the plushies (they’re in my cart). I never thought I’d see the day I’d pass on a box…