Big Orphaned Cetacea

I successfully ordered a bag of crap and I couldn’t be crappier!

Yaaaaaaaaay! Got my BOC and so did my fiance!!!

Hopefully it’s not complete crap (broken shit from a drug store) like last time. I’m still excited! Why do I keep buying these? What’s the point?

Who cares! I love it. :smiley:

It’s mine!!

But why the the percent sold go up and then down? Was someone at woot cranking out crap during the sale???

Yay my second BOC, and first non crapshoot one. I tried and tried five time before and didn’t get in. For those who have had troubles in the past, don’t give up!

There seem to be a lot this time!

Woot!

How on Earth do people get in for multiples and I can not even get the bloody order screen to show up before it sells out?

SCORE!

i’m…so…happy!

Drat!

Mine is just stuck on the Review Your Order Page… Not fair…

So… The crap is gone, but I’m still spinning on “Waiting for sslwww.woot.com”…

So Woot: You’ve fixed your front server from crashing, how about upping the horsepower on the SSL servers as well?

Apparently 15 meg/second synchronous fiber isn’t fast enough. :stuck_out_tongue:

SIGH, two years and still no BOC. I should just give up.

YAY! Finally woot you do have a heart! I gots one. Hope this one isn’t literally all crap this time. Give me something GOOD!!!

Yes, in for one!! even got my confirmation email while the carp was still up!! great job on the servers Woot!! i know you don’t hear that often, so don’t let it go to your head.

2nd BOC for me also, pretty stoked.

drats… foiled again!

I got one! Fourth to date! I love you so much Woot, Wootalyzer, and the servers for letting me through! It was the most tense 5 minutes of my life.

To all those who tried and got one–congrats. To all those who didn’t get thru…see you in June!

No crap for me. Never got a page to try.

FFS… I saw the BOC come up and I clicked “I want one”. All I got was “Loading…”. This was the FIRST time I was actually in front of the screen for a BOC and I still missed it. Such BS. :-/

Nailed it!