Big Orphaned Cetacea

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Bag of Crap
$3.00 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Crappy

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

on 1/25/2011, you successfully wooted.

I love you Woot.

I will hate you the next time when I don’t get one, but today I love you. :slight_smile:

Wow … twilight zone time … I actually not only got my BOC, but had a 2nd order page opened up … could I have ordered 2X ???

Then I get to the comments page and there is only 1 comment showing … Holy Crap Batman!

It’s been soooooo long since I got in on a BOC, I didn’t think it was possible from the Left Coast anymore!

Big Orphaned Cetacea?

So this will be one Whale of a box?

Somehow I got in for 1.

I think the world may be in danger of ending.

aCk!..the buy button is not working!!!

Wow … twilight zone time … I actually not only got my BOC, but had a 2nd order page opened up … could I have ordered 2X ???

Then I get to the comments page and there is only 1 comment showing … Holy Crap Batman!

It’s been soooooo long since I got in on a BOC, I didn’t think it was possible from the Left Coast anymore!

I got my second B O C !!! OOOHH, the excitement!!!

The new wootsack tracker link is active: http://wootsack.bfusion.net/index.php?tDate=2011-01-25

Holy carp, I got a boatload of carp! And after a mere 3 years of trying. Why am I not more excited about this?

Got it! Thanks to the @WootLive twitter account for notifying me. Heh.

aCk!..the buy button is not working!!!

am i first. i click on it right away but doesn’t look like i am getting one. congrats to all that did.

Yay - got one! (#5 for me). This offer seems to have some legs to it. Wonder if the LX description is accurate…

I tried to buy 2 bag of craps but it said only 1 was allowed per account, bummer!

Oh well, I got 1 so I’m good!

it was really toying with me this time. finally got to the order confirmation screen, then kicks back a dumb error (info incorrect my hiney).

Submit again then… oh sorry, we’re sold out. :frowning:

Yay I think I got one. And I’m at work. I think this is the first BOC that I ever got while at work. It’s my lucky day. Please send me something spectacular woot gods. Thx.

2 outta 3 ain’t bad, all I have missed in 2010 or 2011 was the Christmas Crap… Come on Letter from Threepiecewoot!!

Baby of the Cosmos, sing to me, I’m off to put on my Bandoleer o’ Carrots shirt now :slight_smile:

Finally a BOC!!! All I’ve gotten before is Random C…