Big Orphaned Cetacea

Karma - just got home and decided to check - got to the gold buy it button, pressed it and was waiting for the confirmation, alas then my internet crashed.

It was exciting anyway.

First Bag of Crap in almost 2 years and second ever.
Woot! is the best!

Until next time, when I am shut out again.

But right now, my life has meaning.

Got one! My 9 year old daughter wants to know why it’s called a Bag of Crap when it comes in a box!

Finally a BOC!!! All I’ve gotten before is Random C…

2 outta 3 ain’t bad, all I have missed in 2010 or 2011 was the Christmas Crap… Come on Letter from Threepiecewoot!!

Baby of the Cosmos, sing to me, I’m off to put on my Bandoleer o’ Carrots shirt now :slight_smile:

Score! Now I shall sacrifice some adorable kitteh pictures to the woot gods in hopes for some awesome crap!

Isn’t it usually called “Random Crap”? I noticed that for a good 45 seconds after it went up, the server didn’t buckle and die. And I got an order in :slight_smile: Name change have anything to do with that, I wonder?

Did woot upgrade servers?
I could have bought 3 if i wanted.

IT was soo easy.

I GOT ONE YIPPEE!!

As usual
Loading forever
Open the page in a new tab and it’s down to about 10%
Then the connection gets reset

I really wish they would do what they did on xmas for all of them, or do some sort of idiot test, hell even a captcha would be nice
All these people with their scripts and bots ruining it for the people that play legitimately

I got my second Bag of Crap!!! Thanks, Woot! :slight_smile:

Any other Wootalyzer users not get an alarm for the Crap? I got one anyway, shockingly enough.

Yessssss! Got my 2nd bag and my first in for 3! :smiley:

With the exception of 2007 when I nailed 3 Brides-O-Chucky (well, two plus the wonderful RC: 2008 Calendar Edition), I have managed to get in on one Bride each year since 2006. And like many Wooters - I try… I try every single time…

Good News: WHOOHOO!!! Got me one!

Bad News: Uh-oh… if the pattern continues, the remainder of 2011 will be Brideless.

Oh, who cares… WHOOHOO!!! Got me one!

YES!

http://www.TrueShare.com/DirectLink/FileAccess.aspx?DLID=J5B7ay1bB2tC431CS4i8

My second one! (First was early December). I had almost no server issues… it was amazing!

Woo hoo! Got one! (I think… still haven’t been able to get the order screen to load, but I got an e-mail.)

Glad I stuck around at work a little longer.

Finally a BOC!!! All I’ve gotten before is Random C…

I’m beginning to wonder if they had more of these than usual.

I not only got to order one, but actually had to log-in first which I would’ve thought was the kiss of death…

Got one! My 9 year old daughter wants to know why it’s called a Bag of Crap when it comes in a box!

First Bag of Crap in almost 2 years and second ever.
Woot! is the best!

Until next time, when I am shut out again.

But right now, my life has meaning.