Big Orphaned Cetacea

This is only my second time actually trying to get a BOC, and it’s also my second time getting one!

It’s almost too easy! :smiley:

Finally! In for one.

Stuck with a half loaded screen :frowning:
Congrats guys!

Did no one explain to Amazon why BoC was fun?

I love how I can post here, I can watch the quantity tick away, but I can’t get an order form to load. Frustrating as heck!

Bag O’ Crap LXI! My first. Never been so excited to get crap!

Stuck with a half loaded screen :frowning:
Congrats guys!

The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning

#3!!!

Got One via my iPhone!

Thanks Woot and Apple.

FINALLY GOT UNO

The only thing I’m addicted to right now is winning

#3!!!

I love how I can post here, I can watch the quantity tick away, but I can’t get an order form to load. Frustrating as heck!

got one :slight_smile:

Holy Carp!! I finally got one!

Now, hope it don’t suck.

Got one this time! Thanks Woot! Worked slow, but finally got everything to go through!

I can feel the opportunity slipping through my fingers as I watch the browser spin…

I don’t think I deservest a BOC. Thou servers are rejecting my connection.

Come on Woot, can we chip in for faster servers? Maybe Amazon’s Cloud computing service might rent you some virtual space? I can give you the number of a sales rep.

I’m sitting here waiting for the purchase page to load, SSLwoot.woot.com is timing out. Boo Hoo!

All I see is This webpage is not available
The webpage at

https://sslwww.woot.com/wantone/a547bc4f-ec89-4748-a14d-1a449c696f9c/bag-of-crap-1

might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Arrrgh!

Update:
now 17:20 and still no load. I suspect when it does load, I will get a sold out notice. Sigh!

Wow! First successful BOC ever! doing happy dance