Big Orphaned Cetacea

Maybe they will do it again at 5:30???

I like where your thinking is at, lol.

Didn’t have this much trouble when I bought the snuggie crap.

member since '06 and FINALLY got a BOC!

I got my first one! I really think it’s all luck. Was going to try for another then figured I’d let someone else take a crack. The anticipation is already killing me :slight_smile:

They’ve been using Amazon’s cloud services well before Amazon bought em.

what the heck Woot, I was logged-on with my computer and my phone and both crashed as soon as I hit " I want one " , is this the best system you can come up with !!!

I’m fast, b o c is faster

so what was in the first two? i tried but it stuck lol

Drat, Foiled again!! I site here sneaking looks at the site for two days and as usual when the BOC comes up - that’s when I am called away from my desk or my boss walks in. ARRRGGGG!!

But congrats to those that got them :slight_smile:

Looking at my account I see that the first order I placed was back on 10/26/05.

Needless to say, getting a BOC after more than 5 years is pretty darn cool!

Its a lot of luck really. Their servers get pounded so it slows down (its not your setup). I have found, that if I just try once on one machine that is already logged into woot I have had better luck getting through. When I used to open two computers and try multiple tabs in the browser at the same time I never got a BOC. Could just be coincidence on my part, but it works for me, I just click once and be very patient.

Son of a Bag! Nothing for me. What woot checkers/analyzers were successfu? I was close with mywoot.net but i don’t think my internet could load fast enough.

Been a little over 2 years but I finally snagged #4 - WOOT!!!

Got my first one!!! WOOT WOOT!

Thanks Woot! Last time that I’d be able to follow a WootOff for a VERY LONG TIME and I’m skunked once again…for the SIXTH TIME IN A ROW!!! Ever since you changed your servers so that the BOC lasts longer I’ve been screwed. Just thought you should know that. Maybe after my very important work hiatus I’ll return…we’ll see. Too much wasted time, not enough in return. Seems to be the story for a lot of people…NICE WORK.

Well, that didn’t suck as much as prior BOC’s…

To all those who have been blessed with a sack of dung - congrats.

For all those who were not chosen this time - continue along the good Woot path, and next time you may be as lucky.

I look forward to browsing this thread!

can i at least get some monkeys

You can go back to the community and look for previous BOC’s, people usually post what it inside of them, often with pics etc.