Big Orphaned Cetacea

Arrrghh! Still no BOC luck - ever! Thought I was lightning fast and got order through, but received dreaded message, “There was an error placing your order. Please verify that all the fields below are correct and try again.” But all fields were correct! Happened 2x, then just hung, then the same message a 3rd time. Now my head just hangs.

What a fabulous birthday present - I had 5 minutes to spend checking Woot, saw the bag of crap and nailed one!!! Yeeeeee Ha!!!

I just scored Random Crap #4! :slight_smile:

SCOOOOOOORRRREEE!!! Woohoo!

Yes! I finally got a BOC!

I can’t believe it! My first BOC ever despite many tries. :slight_smile: Go crap!

Waaaah… No craps for me. Gratz to all you crappy people…

Gone. Smoke alarms.

So this is my second BoC now… and I wonder - if I can get more than one order page up and running, am I allowed to purchase more than one BoC? Or will I experience strong reprimands from the overlords at Woot HQ?

Bloated Otter Carcasses! First ever! in for one!

Almost one year since my last bag of crap, I’ve gotten my third. crosses fingers hoping for something really good this time Woot!

Wow! Scored again! Number 3 crap for me!

Kept getting server not responding Bummer

I’ll always remember my first Bath of Camembert!

After about 2.5 berdillion tries over the last few years, I finally got one! Yeehah! Happy Dance goin’ on here!

BOC #2 for me. :slight_smile:

Same, hit want one a couple mins ago… got multipule windows open now… know I am too late…

damn you servers! I knew it was a BOC even before it was displayed on the page and I still couldn’t get into the buy page!

I truly don’t get it. I clicked the button the very second it was up and I’m still waiting for the confirmation screen to load. How come so many of you have no trouble and so many of us can never seem to get the page to load?

Got 1! Thanks Wootilizer!!! WOOT!