Big Robot

Or maybe the artist just made a cool huge robot and made a typo.

If the robot had put an apostrophe would turn into a question mark when converted to spoken text. Like “It?s War.” Come on, don’t you know anything about robots?

Heh, might be trite, but I’m exactly the same way.

There’s a few pixels to the right of the “t” if you guys really want to get that technical about it. Considering it’s a REALLY HUGE ROBOT, you can just tell people that he’s too good for punctuation.

I said GRAMMAR, Good God Ya’ll, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing!

Thank goodness for Sharpies?

This robot reminds me of my old furnace which used to belch green smoke. It sure felt like we were at war with each other. Well, it did, until I replaced the dang thing with a central heat pump, ha!

So c’mon, Mr. Robot, think you can take on the heating technology of the future?! This war is so on!

Yellow fire hydrants rock!

It looks like the Tin Man and the Scarecrow had a baby.

And to think, they only wanted a heart and a brain. Now…WAR!

LET’S START A WAR ON THE LACK OF APOSTROPHES!

RAWR!!!

yawn…

I’m tired. You can go on without me.

perhaps the robot is using an acronym–this could be “information technology systems war” or something equally salient.

if we really want to find a reason for this grammatical snafu, might i point out that the creator is from wasilla, ak? i think we’ve all seen some examples of what passes for education in that neck of the woods. <=)

oh, and is it a coincidence that his name is joe? hmmm…

Goto statements are bad. Big robots are dumb.

Fixed - now with irony!

That only fixes YOUR screen.

psh… blonde.

:wink:

Nice…

As you should be. That’s part of why I hate text on shirts.

I wager woot’d be apt to let the artist fix the print-ready (they did it on Iceberg, a head, in the long long ago). But recalling this design from emptees, there was no text bubble. I feel like it was likely rushed in. It’s a shame, because this would be waaaay more balanced without it and centered, and a double shame that of all the sheer amazing pieces Joe Carr has done, woot decided this would be what they wanted to use to introduce us to him.

Even if you don’t dig this, check out this guy’s site (possibly buy a poster, o ye of “THIS MAKES A BAD SHIRT I WANT A POSTER” fame), and look up his work on Threadless (his handle is ISABOA). Amazing work.

GOTO STATEMENTS CAUSE RAPTOR ATTACKS D:
the robot has doomed us all!

jadenwin.

Wait! How did you know?? How do I get it off. It’s not lining up any more!!!

I was going to say something witty about the missing apostrophe… in fact, as soon as I saw the design, I began thinking of clever things to put in the comment box…

Until I realized that all the comments up to this point have been on that subject… :frowning:

I feel intellectually inferior to y’all. Or just a slower typer. Either way, I am now depressed. Thanks a lot!!