Big Screen TVs for Football Season

The last time I ordered something freight the freight company said although they offered weekend delivery, the shipper had to authorize them to allow it, and they couldn’t just bill me the difference. (also the window the arranged was 12:30 - 6:30 and they arrived at 8:30 so it really killed the day)

Thanks though guess I will have to pass on the deal.

[sarcasm]
I’m sure this will go great, considering the glowing history Woot has so far when it comes to shipping large TVs.
[/sarcasm]

As a previous Woot/LG purchaser, Woot still hasn’t ‘made it right’ for me or other folks. Some waited over 40 days for a refund on their broken TV, others had to go to LG customer service (not Woot) for broken and missing parts. Me? I got to pick the TV up from the carrier hub 45 minutes away and saw the horrific packaging these things were being moved around in first-hand.

Want to file this away as an isolated issue from an overly frustrated customer? Check out the thread and judge for yourself:

http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5071360&pageindex=8&replycount=477#post5084911

Took the jump and got the Hisense 42". Compared to the RCA and Sanyo, it seemed to have better reviews. Really wanted the Vizio LED 3D that’s sold out :confused:

I have the LED version of this TV (VIZIO E3D470VX 47" 1080p Theater 3D LCD HDTV) in my bedroom. No complaints here, I use it for netflix, hulu, and amazon. I like it a lot, was the living room TV for a few weeks once I moved till I upgraded to a larger TV. No web browsers or anything like that. My living room TV is not listed, so no comment there.

Will these TVs work for programs other than football?

nice 3D WITH WIFI god this stuff is good i need it badly

Love my LG plasma, but that was store bought. As far as a refurb from Woot? What Jeremiah said! This was the Vizio event last month;
http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5087007&pageindex=2&replycount=218

I need to know which one of these televisions will provide the best picture of Clay Matthews’ fantastic hair.

How long does it usually take for a tv to be shipped out? I am waiting on the VIZIO 46" LED 3D.

That depends on the shipping method you chose. You can find out how to track your order HERE. If you have any further issues with tracking, remember you can email us at service@woot.com and we’ll be glad to answer any questions you have have.

Sincerely,
Woot Staff

I feel sorry for anyone who bought a Sanyo TV. The video interpolation absolutely sucks. Even with a fully HDMI signal from a laptop it won’t give you 1 to 1 pixel resolution… How they get away calling it a 1080p TV is beyond me.

Dear anyone who ordered from this:

Has your order shipped yet? Mine still says “Awaiting shipping.”

Mine still shows “Awaiting Shipping” too. When I ordered my kitchen knife a few weeks back it stayed in that state for up to 6 days before shipping, so this might be similar.

Just wanted to let everyone know that most of these TVs can be tracked by reference here.

If you still don’t see movement, it’s probably still in processing and it should update in a day or two.

Feel free to let us know if nothing comes up and we can look into it.

Mine is coming tomorrow! Thanks.

Cool. I was just wondering. Ordered it 5 days ago, so I wasn’t sure how fast the processing would be.

Got the Hisense 42" LED. My neighbor has a 32" that they made and says he hasn’t had any problems with it. Read reviews and everyone said the sound was quiet but than so did every other review of LED TVs so I hope I can hear it.

I bought the 47" 3D Vizio on the last sale they had of these. I have had no problems, and the cabinet was in perfect condition, maybe I was lucky, but I had a great experience buying the TV. Maybe time will tell though, but hopefully it lasts long enough for the next latest and greatest to be out.

PLEASE READ

I just received the M3D460SR and thought the remote was broken. It arrives not synched with the TV. The on screen setup just mentions to insert batteries.

Use the ch/vol buttons to go to the next screen to synch the remote.

My vizio 47" 3d tv arrived today. Screen was broken during shipping and I am very disappointed. I have already contacted service@woot.com but as it is Saturday I doubt I will hear anything until monday. Just putting this up here as it is the truth. And if woot staff make it right for me I will post that when it happens Until then I will just be sad over here in the corner.