Big Screen TVs

Costco has the Visio D650i-B2 (new) for $879 after manufacturer’s rebate. If you can get it locally, there’s no shipping charge ($70).

http://www.costco.com/Vizio-65"-Class-(65.0"-Diag.)-1080P-Smart-LED-HDTV-D650i-B2.product.100149241.html

frankly, I’ve always hesitated because it’s not clear what “refurbished” means. I’m afraid I’d get a screen with dead pixels - and we’ve all heard manufacturers say a dead pixel isn’t really a problem, nor covered under warranty.

Refurbished covers everything from buyers’ remorse returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. If you can accept their checkered past, refurbs have a lot of love to give.

My dad bought a 60 inch Vizio Refurb from Walmarts website roughly 2 years ago. It was in perfect condition, absolutly NO cosmetic defects that I could find, no dead pixels. It has been running like new since he purchased it, no problems, there was never any sign that it was ever a refurb. Cant say every refurb experience would be the same, but I know he has been very happy with the purchase.

I bought a Vizio D650i-B2 on Black Friday last year. It had a barely visible color distortion in the central area of the screen. Vizio was very friendly on the phone and sent a replacement out without hesitation. The company they used to deliver the new tv worked around my schedule to accomodate me and completely handled the swapout of the tv’s including reconnecting everything.

I’m very happy with this display.

You can save $80 on the VIZIO E600i-B3 by getting it from Walmart. Plus, in store pickup is free (save another $5): http://www.walmart.com/ip/VIZIO-E600I-B3B-60-1080p-120Hz-Class-LED-HDTV-Refurbished/37347723

But if you want it delivered, it was $104 shipping to me.

you can get the 65" samsung for 1198 New at samsclub with free shipping.

I clicked these looking for a big screen TV, what gives?

I have a 74" and looking to replace it with something of the same size or an 80".
Where all the Big Screen TV’s at?

Is this where we talk about size being subjective?