Big TVs -- But Not Huge

Oh no I believe you. I take reviews with a grain of salt and realize Woot is pretty damn good, given the tacit nature of ‘good’ reviews. But the consumer side of me worries when I see consistent issues, and I’ve had problems with SEKO in the past (though I’m not sure if you’ll be using them for this particular order.)

I’ll take that hug now.

None of these are honestly a deal and here is why;

#1. These are all 60Hz which is dead technology by today’s standards.
#2. These are all refurbished but their price range for such crap TVs are still high.
#3. Never pay more than $10 per 1 inch on an HDTV that is 60Hz refresh rate.

You will be disappointed by the quality of picture you’ll get on these TVs compared to their regular price competitors. This is 10 year old technology in these TVs with cheap parts. 60Hz is what I have in my old Samsung that I brought when I was 18, I am 28 now.

I don’t know if this post was meant as a troll or a real (if somewhat negative) attempt to impart useful info, but in either case, I must point out that you are in error as to your #1 above. Look again, they are not all 60Hz.

Does anyone have feedback on the 6’ HDMI cord?

Anybody know anything about that audio mount? That looks kinda cool for secondary TVs where you might want a soundbar but not a full audio system. I can’t find any reviews anywhere on this thing!

The only TV that isn’t 60hz is 120hz “tru motion” which means it is a 60hz TV marketed as a 120hz tv because they added a quick black screen in between each frame to give the appearance of 120 frames per second when really it is just a blink 60 frames per second. This has been discussed thousands of times and you can do your research yourself on why this is actually a 60hz TV labeled as 120hz TruMotion and not a legit 120hz. It is a scam by the LG company, Samsung, and Toshiba. They will never say “120hz” and thats it, they will always add their special name to it like “Uber 120hz” or “120hz clear motion” which is because they cannot just call it 120hz since that is not actually true. It’s basically saying “120hz like, but not quiet 120hz”

You’ll notice that 120hz TVs cost more than 120hz trumotion but 120hz trumotion will cost more than 60hz tvs but that the 60hz transmitter is found in both the trumotion TV and the 60hz tv; it’s just firmware that adds an extra flash of black screen.

You’re welcome.

My wife and I recently purchased the LG 47" LED TV. It arrived in perfect condition considering it was a refurb. The image quality and available options were above our expectations. This was a great purchase for the price point.