Bigfoot Nessie 08

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif
*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Got overnight shipping? Don’t forget to post a picture of your shirt when you receive it!

I’d be in for one, but it’s a “dated” shirt. :confused: (Which makes sense, but…)

That’s just silly.

Veery funny

hahahaha
clever.

HAHAHAHHA CONDITION = MAVERICKY !
thats the cherry on top of the non existent cake.

bought 1, love it

Looks like something you would find at goodwill.

I’m very, very tempted.

Very tempted.

I’m holding out for the Coffee shirt…

the shirt makes no sense. yes i know thats the obama slogan but how does that joke even relate to nessie or bigfoot, just dumb.

yeah i see it now the underlining changes the entire context good job

LOL. I know who I’m voting for.

I generally don’t like text on shirts, and I still don’t. No biggie, see you tomorrow.

The colors work with the design though, just want to point that out. Nice to have a break from the norm, but not my thing.

Grats on the print, Maxdog

Just silly. Not really something I ever see myself wearing. Besides, Nessie is from Scotland. If we’re letting foreigners run for president, I wanna see the Governator running on someone’s ticket sometime soon.

Oh wow. But I’m more impressed by the campaign ad than the shirt. Sorry nameless designer!

ME LIKEY, ME LIKEY!!!

Look at the underlined part.

Funny, I woulnd’t wear it though

It took me a second to get it, but it’s “change you can believe in” as in, people who believe in the existence of the creatures on the shirt.

I think it’s cute, but I’ll wait till morning. If it’s sold out, so be it. I’ll just go third-party and vote for Ralph Nader, who is also a mythical creature.