michael jackson GIF

10 Likes

Pacific Ocean… Facts!!!

Season 2 Nbc GIF by Law & Order

13 Likes

For once I guessed right, thee Pacific Ocean

Fish Bass GIF

15 Likes

I took Frank Ocean as a combo of Frank Sinatra and Ocean’s 11. Dean Ocean is the biggest.

Dean Martin Film GIF

18 Likes

We also need the appropriate amount of fiction. It helps give perspective, teach lessons, and promote laughter. We do need not fiction posing as fact. In my book, social media, like tv, is fiction or barely comprehendable gibberish. So no problem decipher fact and fiction as I go elsewhere for facts.

Lying Cbs GIF by Paramount+

11 Likes

Animated GIF

13 Likes

So we could walk to China then?

12 Likes

Shipping would be cheaper & faster too. :+1:

14 Likes

You talking about walking to China and faster trade routes.
My wandering mind: Marco…Polo

15 Likes

The Pacific

13 Likes

In reality there’s only one ocean since they are all connected. They just have different fish, salt saturation, and temperatures

15 Likes

The air & water currents are dif too.
Think Jet Stream & Gulf Stream.

9 Likes

Is that all that’s left?

7 Likes

Marco Polo Horror GIF by NightSwimMovie

11 Likes

hot potato party game GIF by evite

7 Likes

I’m aware. But it really is one giant body of water. And much like land, there are numerous microclimates, diverse flora and fauna, and landscapes . And meanwhile the west coast is slowly sliding west southwest at about an inch a year. So since my birth, the west coast has slid the height of my daughter lol

12 Likes

I voted for Frank Ocean to be silly and thinking it was someone else, but upon looking on YouTube for a Frank Ocean video (again, thinking it was someone else) I come to discover I have no idea who Frank Ocean is, nor do I know who I was thinking about.

Can I change my vote?

13 Likes