Binary mixed reaction

alright, I’ve had many people PM or email me about the binary quote in my sig line. so I’ll let the masses decide which is better

there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don’t

OOORRR

there are 11 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, those who dont, and those who say this joke aloud.

which is it people??..and btw woot codeslaves: we need a poll option.

[quote user=“cruzer”]alright, I’ve had many people PM or email me about the binary quote in my sig line. so I’ll let the masses decide which is better

there are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don’t

OOORRR

there are 11 types of people in the world, those who understand binary, those who dont, and those who say this joke aloud.

which is it people??..and btw woot codeslaves: we need a poll option.[/quote]

10 or 11? That’s 11, correct? [;)]

how about 100 types, those mentioned above and those who don’t get this joke and complain about it so you have to post a poll asking about it.

Of course the 10 is short and sweet, but old. The 11 is your own little twist on it (I assume, or at least you’re getting the credit today). I think you should be able to say whatever you want on your signature, whether other people get it or not.

I like my binary sig better :wink:

I like your sig; very appropriate here. But, may I ask why it’s in binary?

maybe I should be telling people to actually read the thing carefully before they try and correct me saying its 10 not 11…so far three people have tried to say its 10 not 11.

If I could see them, I would look at them like they were an idiot.

[quote user=“cruzer”]maybe I should be telling people to actually read the thing carefully before they try and correct me saying its 10 not 11…so far three people have tried to say its 10 not 11.

If I could see them, I would look at them like they were an idiot.[/quote]

Someone else is using this sig w/ 10 in it. Didn’t you originally use 10 and change it to 11???

[quote user=“gimmaroon”][quote user=“cruzer”]maybe I should be telling people to actually read the thing carefully before they try and correct me saying its 10 not 11…so far three people have tried to say its 10 not 11.

If I could see them, I would look at them like they were an idiot.[/quote]

Someone else is using this sig w/ 10 in it. Didn’t you originally use ten and change it to 11???[/quote]

yep. I sure did. with a little help on it

lol a fun thread this is : )

Ack. 10 isn’t ten in this context.

[/quote]

Someone else is using this sig w/ 10 in it. Didn’t you originally use 10 and change it to 11???

I stand corrected! lol! Habit, I guess…

10 or 11? That’s 11, correct? [;)]

how about 100 types, those mentioned above and those who don’t get this joke and complain about it so you have to post a poll asking about it.

Of course the 10 is short and sweet, but old. The 11 is your own little twist on it (I assume, or at least you’re getting the credit today). I think you should be able to say whatever you want on your signature, whether other people get it or not.

I like my binary sig better :wink:

I like your sig; very appropriate here. But, may I ask why it’s in binary?

maybe I should be telling people to actually read the thing carefully before they try and correct me saying its 10 not 11…so far three people have tried to say its 10 not 11.

If I could see them, I would look at them like they were an idiot.

yep. I sure did. with a little help on it

lol a fun thread this is : )