Bindle of Carrots

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Bag of Crap
$3.00 + $5 Shipping
Condition: Crappy

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Woooo Hooooo!!!

The drought is over!!!

Wow. I got the confirmation email before the order status page finished loading.

Getting my crap! And my miracle fruit to help wash it down!

Got one! It has been a while since my last one. don’t know if I will tell my wife before it arrives. She dose not like me buying these bags, but I love the challenge and fun!

WOW -

That worked out perfectly.

This should arrive in time for my 30th birthday!!! Cant wait!!!

Woot is so, so fine.

After years of fruitless wooting-off, I finally got in on a BoC. I’m almost nervous that it’s some sort of practical joke. “Just kidding! No actual Bag of Crap for you, ya punk!”

Woo! Hoo! Bag of Crap!

on 8/17/2011, you successfully wooted.
order 344XXXXX
You want 1

Bag of Crap
You ordered 3 Random Crap.
which each cost $3.00
for a subtotal of $3.00
plus shipping + $5.00
for a total of $8.00

Once again the wait for the next page to load continues. Could I get BOC #4 this year? Don’t stay tuned, watch your own waiting turn into misfortune instead.

Cabbage :slight_smile: Second one of these I’ve been able to grab

Gooo shasta!

Clicked the golden “info is correct” button, waited and waited, then comes the “Connection was reset” page. Doomed to never get one :frowning:

WOOT! GOT ONE!!!

edit: Really hoping i get an inflatable Ben Wallace lol
“the letter” would also be nice too

mine is stuck at the shipping/billing page :frowning:

Once again the wait for the next page to load continues. Could I get BOC #4 this year? Don’t stay tuned, watch your own waiting turn into misfortune instead.

Would love to get a bag of crap, but so far getting no love from the poor, overwhelmed woot servers.

I got one and this is my second one ever.

In! BOC!

Woohoo!
I have been trying to buy a BOC for about 8 years. Today, I thought there was no way I was going to get one, since the site was taking forever to load.

But holy moly, I got a confirmation email before the page updated itself!

Hooray for my first BOC!

Woot Woot! Got my first BOC! Truly my lucky day…