Bindle of Carrots

Well I won’t pretend to be happy with the timing of this Woot!, but such is life. Time to come home and walk the dog. Come back to the screen and see the BOC on the screen at 40%. Can’t connect, of course.

But then it struck me. I’ve been out with the dog, its sunny, no traffic, lots of birds, trees, flowers, chipmunks, and I returned with one surprisingly substantial and unique bag of crap! How cool is that? Bet I even received this bag of crap before ANYONE else paid for one this Woot!

What a great dog. I’m a lucky guy :wink:

Pretty crappy woot-off, until now! Got my crappy E-Mail and closed the window!

mine is stuck at the shipping/billing page :frowning:

I’ve updated the WootSack tracker with today’s cabbage hunting:

http://wootsack.bfusion.net/index.php?tDate=2011-08-17

Oh, look, I stumbled through the patch and found a bandolier at the same time!

Got the confirmation email, then the final confirmation page errored out. The important thing is that I got it.

Holla! Got a BoC after a long dry spell!
Feel bad for those Woot!ing in Hawaii and Alaska… no BoCs…

mine is stuck at the shipping/billing page :frowning:

This day has been years in the making. Finally, after attempts I have won.

Whooo Haaah on Banned Onion Chameleon #3 for us! Advantage, Putman!
~ A3 ~
=0Þ

My first! of course it looks like the quantity was soooo much higher!

Edit: HA! I guess I need to change my forum sig!

Got one (it’s been about two years since the last). This looks like a bumper crop of BOCs; still seem to be some available.

my first boc! YEAH!!!

So… is there ANY way for a casual Wooter to get their hands on a Bravo Charlie WITHOUT resorting to using an automated script?

Seriously. even with frantic F5-bashing, I never get to see it, because the servers get so suddenly overloaded that NOTHING happens.

On the rare instance it gets to show the picture before it sells out (usually not), I then get to wait for it to try and get to the order screen.

By the time it churns through to the order screen, of course, it has sold out. This is usually within about thirteen seconds, tops.

Seriously… All I want is a chance at what the greedy bastards with the Bag scripts are hogging. Can we add some sort of Captcha or something? Please?

We love you WOOT ! Thanks for giving this opportunity at a time many could take part in.

Now if you could just load me up some Trudys or other good Mexican food from TX and send it this way, I will be complete…

Got one! It has been a while since my last one. Don’t know if I will tell my wife before it arrives. She dose not like me buying these bags, but I love the challenge and fun!

That is the slowest moving meter for a BoC I have ever seen - so slow I even got one! And I don’t use automatic anything at all, I just happened to walk back to my office and there it was - mysteriously coming in over a half hour before I leave for my evening commute.

Thanks woot! Looking forward to my BoC!

Woo! I never really thought I’d ever get one of these, and I honestly don’t know how I feel about being so excited about buying a self-identified bag full of crap. All in all, I feel like I’ve spent $8 on far worse things. Yay consumerism! :smiley:

i tried…spinning wheel for 20 minutes now. :frowning:

Blast this slow TWC connection!

First time BoC for me. got the confirmation email before the page loaded also. wooohoooo