Binge Rat

http://www.shirtsonsale.info-a.googlepages.com/missedsale_sadrat.gif

*My ticket into the Shirts on Sale Sad Rat Race

Once you get your shirt, why don’t you post a pic?

Seems like it’s rodent week- This very strange I feel on a shirt, I’m afraid that it would print way too large to be interesting. Congrats to the artist though.

Interesting concept, although I feel that the cheese holes are very… dizzying. Are they supposed to be one rat?

If you gave me 100 guesses, I’d have never guessed this was GodMachine.

Guess word’s gotten around about what wooters like, eh?

Of course you should buy it. You know…

To let everyone know that you’re THE BIG CHEESE.

yeah…i don’t know about getting the rat shirt outta the closet…CHEDDAH!!

couldn’t pay me 2 pounds of cheddar to wear this shirt.

Xactly.

I really like the idea, but the mouse looks strange. I think it would have been better if he had looked happier as opposed to drunk.

Although I suppose many would consider the two states synonymous.

well… winnie71 says yes XP

Sadly, this isn’t the best representation of Godmachine’s work.

Yay, like 50 woot shirts, and finally 1st sucker!!

I like cheese that much.

Haha, I work w/ kids, and have a very liberal dress code. I know a few that will crack up at this shirt!

I’m not saying it’s a bad design, I’m just saying who is wearing this…

wow, the rats just plain nasty looking… Seems like now woot have kids sizes that most of the designs are towards that age range.

LOL, you aren’t ever lying! That rat looks like SO full of rabies it’s a shame. And that cheese… ugh… I thought that was SpongeBob’s head or something.

It’s not catering to kids so much as child mentalities. Woot has plenty of those.

And at the end of the day, it’s not a horrible shirt… not great, but not horrible… It’s just… very obviously tailor made for wooters, given how dramatically different it is from everything else I’ve ever seen from the artist.

They’ve already done it before. It sold less than 200. These are selling more.

I’m all for Godmachine getting the nod, don’t get me wrong. I just would have liked to see something with a bit more detail:

http://i36.tinypic.com/vifaiw.jpg