Binge Rat

right. Non-secular. I wasn’t thinking

Lolcat in a yamika devouring santa-capped mice?

I think you’ve got the beginnings of a woot-worthy design there, A.

The rat is cute and I like the idea…

too bad groupings of circles freak me out a lot :\

Ew, gross! Pass!

Of course, everyone knows the holidays started out as secular festivals, but that has nothing to do with what they are now.

That was my preemptive strike against future arguments I know are coming anyway.

Also, this shirt would be better if the mouse was a lot cuter and a lot less… suggestive? I think I just have a dirty mind…

I shouldn’t have said that, now I feel disturbed.

that being said , who picked the shirt color to “pony up” jimi?

hi. nice to meet you internet-ly. :smiley:

eep. sorry, i wasnt necessarily trying to debate against you. i understand exactly what you are saying. i think i was just soapboxing.

This shirt, is actually about Portal.

…absorbent and yellow and porous is… the shirt.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII DID.

I LOVE HEATHER!

I love my Dead Man Chest shirt, and its on heather, and I thought it would be nice again.

Yeah, that’s right!

I LOVE HEATHER! IT SEEMS THICKER THAN THE TYPICAL AA COLOR SHIRT!!!

I also am not ashamed to say, I THINK KEANU REEVES IS A GOOD ACTOR!!!

:slight_smile:

dead mans chest was white ink no? wait let me go get it… ok it had more than one color to it . so
It looked good.
KEANU REEVES is a good actor? I think your just defending yourself now. It’s coo…
I like Barry Manilow music sometimes.

Dead Man Boob**s is one of my favorite woot shirts. I dig heather as well. However, that last statement makes me second guess my incredible man crush on you mr. yo.

bluchezwhat?

he’s not that bad.

filtering hi? really?

I was thinking that. It doesn’t seem to make sense otherwise.

Especially when you have to stand rotated 15 degrees on axis to get the effect of the cheese holes.

Man, since Woot got their filter software fixed or whatever, they’ve been going crazy with it. I’m going to start previewing everything I write, since I can no longer be sure of what is or is not filtered. >_>

and they have holes inside of holes most the time.
gotta go, having brocolli for din din.

3 Random Shirts
Just got them in the mail and They’re Great!!

By the way, that isn’t Swiss cheese. It is Möbius cheese. To put it another way, there is only one rat in the picture, not two.

Hmm… interesting thought. But perhaps it’s just a long rat? Long rat is long, after all.

is that why it’s yellow?i thought moldy cheese was blue ?