📺 BINGE TV: Woot! CEO Edition

If there is a Mrs. Woot-CEO, she might like some Downton Abbey or Grey’s Anatomy.

3 Likes

Thinking I need to watch anything by Robert Kiyosaki before I am out of cash. :money_mouth_face:

Well…that explains the Tiger King socks that keep popping up in my Facebook feed. Had no idea it was a t.v. show. Must be popular if it is now being printed on socks.:socks::thinking::joy:

1 Like

I second Downton Abbey, and the movie!

2 Likes

I love that show! My family is from Nfld and I love seeing The Rock!

Omigoodness yes. The Great British Baking Show is my favorite!!!

REPORTING BACK: Ive only seen 3 episodes and they all seem batcrap crazy. I get the social media hype. It can be funny at times

1 Like

:rotating_light:TIGER KING :rotating_light:

1 Like

It’s about time. Cripes, that Btch Carole Baskin has probably killed another husband by now.

She got control of the TK’s Tiger Sanctuary, it was in the news maybe last week.
I haven’t watched TK & proably won’t, but the I do notice the headlines

WHat I do want to binge is THE Great British Baking Show I was hooked back when it was on PBS, but I haven’t learned how to find season 1 on Netflix.

1 Like

Do a search for great brit s
https://www.netflix.com/search?q=great%20brit%20s
The Beginnings is Season 1
Great show!

Thanks

1 Like

Great show i love it. The format is great three diff types of baking to decide.

1 Like

I recommend What We Do in the Shadows. Can start with the 2014 film of the same name or not. Two seasons completed on FX. It’s a vampire mockumentary. I believe I work with an energy vampire.