BINZIM Blackhead Remover Pore Vacuum Cleaner

BINZIM Blackhead Remover Pore Vacuum Cleaner

Ewwwwww

So what your really telling me Woot “this pocket sized Dr. Pimple Popper made my Binzim is the cutest thing you’ve seen since your Amazon wife.” This thing is not only disgusting but after a few uses will definitely smell like from under cheese. I’ll pass…my face scrub and good hygiene habits is all I need. The only ones I could deem to extract are those pesky blackheads inside my nasal cavity. I’m sure that would feel like sucking soda through the nose. Such a for sure pleasure!

We have one. Either my family is weird (a distinct possibility) or this plain doesnt work.

You could give yourself a hickey.

Pretty sure all the 5 star reviews are fake. They all sound the same, praising how great it works, and they all have the same “English-is-not-my-first-language” bad spelling and bad grammar. Not to mention how fishy it is that there are like 80 5-Star reviews and only one 4-Star review. The 1-star reviews seem to tell the true story. Hard pass on this one.

1 Like

Yes, fakespot estimates the true rating at 3/5, with about 76% of reviews legit. Pass.

1 Like

Hahaha so did this honestly just sell out or did the woot gods just decide to impress the Sat App Crap winners with this pure not so great pimple sucking greatness.

1 Like

It sold out. Quite a few too.