BioBidet USPA 6800U Luxury Bidet Seat

BioBidet USPA 6800U Luxury Bidet Seat

1 Like

Me thinks woot is in the crapper these days.

Or, maybe just on it.

2 Likes

I want one of these but unless you want to run an extension cord across the bathroom or get a new plug installed by the toilet who the heck can even use these.

And annoys me cause they hide the fact they need a plug, look at the one photo of it sitting on the wall no where would you guess that was plugged in.

I had plugs installed by both of my toilets for $100ea. this shouldn’t be an obstacle to owning one…nor should it be particularly surprising that items with heaters and pumps require power.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t think at that pricing and the way it’s displayed that it even needed a plug is my main gripe. A relatively simple battery mechanism that could be recharged or removed to recharge seems like a pretty logical assumption for that design and eliminate the need for a plug installation. Especially some people that rent and wanted a product like this where the landlords may not approve that install and $100 wire run isn’t exactly appetizing.

yeah, cause hot water, heated seats, and exhaust fans all typically require zero electricity.

it requires water too, in case you think it doesn’t

1 Like

Let’s work on being polite today, pls.

4 Likes

I bought this same unit from Costco on special for about the same cost. Been very happy with it. Ran extension cord behind sink and it really has not bothered my wife. Works great so I guess I need to get another one for the other house. Heated seat and water really spoils you and you always feel clean.

5 Likes

Woah batteries don’t produce electricity!!! thanks for the tip

The fact of the matter is that the electrical mechanism is hidden and made to seem like it’s not needed for a reason. No where in the description does it mention it needs an AC hookup, it’s shown with one connection for water only and its shown flush against a bare wall to make it all look like it doesn’t need a plug. Unless you work for the company though selling bidets not sure where you are seeing different

Ok, I think we’ve burned through this topic.

1 Like

That’s fine, it’s a crappy topic anyways.

I was more referring to the item description (6 paragraphs of features) and pictures hiding it by the company and not woot and get these are pulled direct from amazon. I’ll show myself out though.

BioBidet. Weren’t they a French punk band in the early 80’s?

2 Likes

The reviews appear to be from the 6800:
https://www.amazon.com/BioBidet-USPA-Adjustable-Wireless-Elongated/dp/B007HIKR7O

NOT the 6800U:
https://www.amazon.com/BioBidet-Adjustable-Toilet-Wireless-Presets/dp/B082XKB6TV

Any idea what the differences, if any, are?

Oh yea, and everyone (and I mean everyone) has power by the crapper. Your snarky reply is just that.

OMG! Did everyone get up on the snarky side of the bed? Let’s play nice. How about this bidet?

FWIW, I got a bidet about 6 months ago from Woot after hearing how much wooters loved them. I will add to the love.

4 Likes

It is a little deceptive to not show one with the plug. But yes, most have figured out that it is needed.

That’s the only reason I’m frustrated, I want one badly and have only heard Assesome things about them, but am not allowed to run a line in there with the landlord and can’t leave extension cords running across the door cause of sprinting babies.

If only woot could go into the bidet making business and produce one that uses a battery system I’d throw all the dollars at it.