Bird-Powered Robot

yeah…this is really not my favorite week for shirt.woot offerings. at least the derby should provide some decent designs for the weekend.

viva la Puffaluff.

4% BOUGHT 3.

I’M GUESSING THAT’S THE ARTIST?

I love Sam Brown and www.ExplodingDog.com. Finally I stay up and there is something I want.
In for one! If you like this shirt you should check out his other art work at his website. W00t!

LISTEN! Explodingdog is sooo incredible. I saw this shirt and was like “NO WAY! Someone ripped off Explodingdog!” But no! IT IS from Explodingdog. Oh man…great shirt!

big fan of explodingdog.com but not enough to get this shirt.

woot should try getting xkcd.com shirts… that would be a much more quality woot shirt.

don’t be hatin…this shirt is awesome! and hilarious. if i had a bird i would use it to power a robot. and if i had a robot it would be powered by a bird. count me in for one.

I really want this shirt.
I just do not have any money.
Shirt.Woot is going to get 15$ outta me late this week.

There is more truth to this shirt than we will ever know.

if nothing else, its a conversation starter with people who you don’t know… make up some deep meaning (like in the desc) and make a new friend :smiley:

im in for one

first woot!

condition: Techno-Avian

till i read the description, had no idea it was about man vs woman

I wish I looked better in light blue… exploding dog is def. worth 10 bucks, but I know I wouldn’t wear it in this shade.

hahaha this is funny - it seems that someone managed to slip an advertisement for robot chicken past the harsh, harsh censors at woot. yay vigilante advertising!

AWESOME!!! I want my autographed!!

Yeah, I like this a lot.

Why the hate? It’s a nice drawing on a nice shirt, and it’s from a nice web artist.

you gotta be kidding, that site is just full of crap

Clearly a “Robot Chicken” homage! Thinking about buying one for that reason alone, even though the color would be terrible on me. :slight_smile:

love exploding dog, in for 1

I’d have to agree, very very odd shirt. I sure wouldn’t wear it. Might be something I’d give to a friend as a gag or girlfriend to sleep in (that is if i even wanted her to wear a shirt)

full of crap?! Are you kidding? The guy takes phrases people send him and makes artwork inspired by the phrase. Sometimes he uses the phrase in a very clever way that many people would never think of.

The website is brilliant, the artist is brilliant.

Oh man! This is definitely a semi-inside joke shirt…if you’ve ever been to explodingdog you’d know sam drew it instantly.

great shirt woot.