Birds, Bees, Butterflies Mix and Bundle

Birds, Bees, Butterflies Mix and Bundle

1 Like

It’s only $15.99 at Amazon!

https://www.amazon.com/Birds-Bees-English-Flower-Collection/dp/B0851P1NVC?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Does not come with the humming bird feeder, unless i missed it.

For those who missed the Bidet, grow flowers to wipe with!

1 Like

FWIW ours arrived today and the bulbs were pretty dried and crispy. Not optimistic but we’ll see I guess.

I received this package this week and set out immediately to planting. There were several questionable bulbs in each of the packs. The worst was the Allium Moly. All 40 were rotted and moldy. I wish I had inspected them before digging 40 5 inch deep holes.

Thanks for the heads up. Will not buy.

My experience with bulbs bought from Woot last May was horrible. I bought around 30 bulbs in total, spent more than $100 on it. Mostly begonias, lily’s, less than 6 of them grow out of ground and produced any flower. Most of the bulbs arrived much smaller than pictures led you to believe , some were already dried, some did not have root, few were moldy. Nothing that compares to Costco or Home Depot. Those that eventually produced flower, looked reasonable. But when success rate is less than 20%, I will not be buying them again from Woot. I also bought flower carpet mats, not a single seed sprout, despite following direction as printed.
I see that Woot is now offering bulbs earlier in the season, so they might be better quality this time around. I bought mine a month later, in May, so they could have been siting in warehouse from the previous sale. But for me this is just not worthy. There were similar warnings last year, but most other staff that I bought from Woot was in good condition, so I made mistake to ignore it.

Mine arrived dry and all were super lightweight. Nothing has emerged from any of them. I won’t be buying Touch of Eco again.

I’m sorry your plants didn’t live. Please reach out to Woot Customer Service. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.