Birds Opposing Crumbs

I’m glad it’s working for someone as it seems I am out of favor with the BOC Gods today.

1 Like

We’re not done yet.
:wink:

2 Likes

I’m sure the Planet Comicon lady wondered what was with me. I was a bit distracted during our interview. I did explain I was waiting for a BoC on the woot!off. I’m not sure she understood.

Well, “interview” is too strong. More like “Do you have any questions about volunteering or about Planet Comicon itself?” I said I assume volunteering there is rather the same as volunteering at ConQuesT. And that the con itself is rather like it was many years ago, before it became a Planet Comicon–only amped up and bigger. She knew what I meant, and laughed and said yes, it’s quite a bit bigger.

Suffice it to say I am officially a volunteer. And I still succeeded in Snagging a Bag®. And I found one gold rod to replace one of the deteriorating vinyl rods in my Conn organ. And I found a set of pipe-speakers for the Conn, too.

This has turned out to be quite a loverly evening!

>'Kat

2 Likes

Neither am I!

3 Likes

It’s prob for the best… pretty sure my next boc will have divorce papers in it lol she hates these things

That’s the spirit!!

:w_boc:

2 Likes

Oh good! I keep getting distracted and not trying very hard…I cant imagine why I havent snagged one yet! :rofl:

The VoP loves me Today and has saved me fron spending $10 7 times today. So, I saved $70! A record for me.

2 Likes

I clicked on that little boc pic hoping it was a secret boc link… technically it was cuz I was disappointed

4 Likes

still in VOP weeeeeeee

2 Likes

That does not compute. You saved $10.

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Still in the VOP :cry:

1 Like

7x10=70 and I’ll stand by that… in the VoP, of course

1 Like

Got one! May the birds crap kindly on me with this one!

2 Likes

true love cry GIF

but only 1 every 30 days so that’s at least 15$

1 Like

… and yanked from cart.

Congrats?

1 Like

Play money?

:dollar: