Birkenstock Women's Yao Sandal

Birkenstock Women's Yao Sandal

I just don’t understand. How? Why?

How or why what?

I know these are wildly popular especially here at the shore, but I just don’t get it. They aren’t very pretty, do they help the spine? Are they super comfortable? Or is it just the name?

For the past lockdown year my wife and I both got this brand and worn them almost 100% unless we went into town. I have never been a sandal guy and resisted getting these as they seem to be standard-issue for people here in MN.

They are amazingly comfortable, offer great support and wear much better than other cheap import sandals. MADE IN GERMANY by people working for a company with high standards.

1 Like

I have a friend that swear by these. There was a funny game show moment about these a few years back…

They take a bit to wear-in, but the cork in them will mold to your feet and once they are broken in, people keep them for years!

3 Likes

This is a product you either love or you don’t. If you don’t, don’t worry about it, but if you get a chance to try some on, give them a shot. They are definitely comfy.

1 Like

Birkenstock’s come in two widths, narrow and regular. What’s the width on these? Width choice is shown on Amazon.

These are regular.

1 Like

I have fallen arches; Birks have actually been prescribed for me by my podiatrist, so I can buy them with my medical flex account. My feet are so much better since I started wearing them! They actually do make a few attractive styles…

1 Like

That’s what I assumed but I just received mine and they’re narrow

Well, poop. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like