Birthday Questions

If your birthday was on, let’s say, November 10th and you were offered a spa day or a girls night (both which haven’t happened in like 2 years), what would you chose? I’m torn because both sound so fantastic.

Also, when is your birthday, I’m big into astrology so I just always am interested to see what people are.

2 Likes

Not sure the missus would allow me to go out with the girls

8 Likes

Then for the men, we’ll say boys night

2 Likes

Oh. That’s D&D night. :rofl:

5 Likes

I would choose a nice steak dinner out. (option #3) with my wife.

6 Likes

I see no reason both can’t happen. Maybe not on the same day, but around about there.

3 Likes

I love my girls, but the spa would win for me. There will be other girl’s nights.

4 Likes

Definitely spa day.

3 Likes

Because of a bunch of spa places in my town are constantly being closed for health violations:…

girl’s night.

5 Likes

10/28

2 Likes

Too many happy endings?

2 Likes

I guess it depends if you want to deal with a lot of “other people” or something of a smaller setting.

1 Like

al;dhfdslh

ehh… I don’t mind other people enjoying them, but yeah, I’m very leery of spas in general so It’s kind of a happy ending for me XD

2 Likes

Happy belated

The spa we would go to is called the Artesian and is about an 90 miles away. We go there about once every 5 years cause its super fancy and you pay for it, but you feel like a million bucks when you leave so it’s totally worth it.

2 Likes

Why not have a girls day out that leads to the spa, especially with that long drive!!

Me too on the astrology. I’ve got some fantastic websites for charts I use quite often! Really bothered me how scary accurate stuff was when I started learning about this stuff 8 or so Years ago. Now I just tend to shake my head and laugh at most situations because of all that I’ve learned. Kind of always one of those, “yeah this is in the chart. Don’t know why I’m surprised!” Type things.

10/29 for me

2 Likes

Can you do a spa day with a couple of girl friends or 1 friend?

I would do the spa, bc I don’t take the time to pamper myself.

My b-day is 5/19 - definitely a Taurus

1 Like

Oooh… that sounds WAAY better than the local ones. Nevermind. XD
oh, btw I’m Sept 22

2 Likes

Fellow Scorpio I see. I have always liked astrology but recently started looking at really into it. It is nuts how accurate they can be. There’s a book about the specific ascendant and birth signs and the gender and its nuts how it described my kids and has been almost to a t correct on how they are so far.

2 Likes

I’ll have to grab the website I tend to gravitate towards for the charts version of the book. There’s also several books on that specific subject but they can be a little difficult to navigate. I’ve been learning about astrology and the psychic/witch universe for just shy of 9 years now. Same with tarot too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes