Bissell 5207R SpotClean Portable Carpet Cleaner

I’m giving it a shot. Was going to rent a larger cleaner with the upholstery attachment to clean my van interior. This is just a little more expensive than renting one.

Overall good reviews on amazon. I think it’s worth taking a chance on.

If this is like the Bissel SpotBot it may not have enough power to suck up all the water… so be ready to blot-dry it afterwards with a towel.

So what’s the difference between this model and the 5207F? The Bissel website does not have a 5207R listed.

This isn’t a spot carpet cleaner. It’s portable cleaner that uses a hose only.

The “R” either indicates factory reconditioned or the rose color. Unique colors are sometimes created specifically for a retailer.

Looking at this video, I’m guessing it was an HSN model.

Hey, thanks!

Well, we can eliminate “rose” as the meaning of “R.” Mine arrived yesterday and it’s green.

I purchased this in feb, I had put it upstairs as i have a large carpet cleaner and i forgot i had it, i had used it twice before it went upstairs and i figured i would take it down i had a spot on my carpet from the grand children so i figured i would give it a shot it seemed to work well then i noticed that water was spraying out of the hose attached to the machine what a mess i had. well the machine has long past it’s warranty so i’m not sure what to do, i just hate to throw $75.00 out in the trash.

I’m really sorry to hear that. I’m not sure there’s much I can do from a company perspective, but on a personal note I have taken my vacuums to be repaired by vacuum repair shops a few times and I’m always impressed by the low cost of the repairs. I know spending more money is sort of a gamble, but it’s something to think about.

There may also be diy repair videos on Youtube that could address the issues. I don’t know how handy you are (I’m not) but I figure it’s worth having a look.