Bissell SpotBot Pet Deep Cleaner

Purchased one several years ago on Woot and have never regretted the buy. Works great and has bailed us out time and again for wine, dog and grandchild accidents. For easy stuff we just use warm water without adding any cleaner… Picking one up today for summer house…

We also have an older model (looks to be just about the same design).

Between a dog and a kid, we use the heck out of it. I’ve even used it as a detailing tool to clean car seats. The extractor is really pretty decent. I’ve only used the “spot” part a few times, but it works well also.

Most of the time I surface treat the stain, and then use the wand with just hot water to pull out stains.

An aftermarket product (from home centers) called FOLEX works like magic, and its cheap. When used as surface treatment, followed up with the extraction wand, I get great results each time.

Cleaned everything from our couch to the floor with it. Solid buy.

I have also owned one for several years. Don’t use vinegar/water mix otherwise it will eat the seals. Don’t use hot water, just luke warm if needed.

Avoid this product!

I owned 5 of these Bissell SpotBots over the course of 6 years, and EACH ONE FAILED in exactly the same manner: the cheap, poorly-tested plastics used by Bissell completely disintegrated after about 14 months of use!

This is one of the worst products I have ever owned. Avoid — it’s not worth it!