Bissell Steam Shot Hard Surface Cleaner

If you’re referring to the fabric steamer attachment it used to come with, you can purchase it.
First, get this.
The window squeegee assembly breaks down into two pieces,
Then get this.
to put over the base of the squeegee attachment and you have a “fabric steamer” attachment.

Pretty sure this is close to what they use to remove gum from sidewalks in New York or Chicago…saw an episode of Dirty Jobs about it.

And here I thought Woot filtered out the bad words… :wink:

I bought one last Woot. It was supposed to be “new” but was clearly used. Lots of hard water deposits were clearly visible under the cap.

In reviewing this item the last time up, it was model number 39N7-2; this one is 39N7-8. The last time all of these attachments were included. I bought one of these myself earlier today, and now I feel ripped off. Caveat emptor, indeed. I liked Woot! lots more before they got gobbled up by Amazon.

Woot did include a list of the included accessories in the pictures as well as the description, so I hardly think they did anything untoward. Nevertheless, if you still feel ripped off, send an email to service@woot.com and ask if they will cancel your order.

Previous Woot for Bissell 39N72

Hi NightGhost. Yes, Woot! clearly indicated what was and was not included, that is why I invoked the buyer beware statement. That was not my point. I have purchased bunches from Woot! and it is not my practice to cancel orders, as I believe a deal is a deal. All I am saying is lately you have to be a lot more careful shopping on Woot! than in the past. It used to be a no brainer that whatever Woot! was hawking was the best deal, hands down. Lately they are more and more like Amazon; there are really good deals out there but you have to spend some time to make sure it is the best deal. Like the deal today; on the face of it today’s deal is the same as back in March, same price. But in reality, not as good a deal. Nothing wrong with that in principle. Maybe saying I was ripped off was a poor choice of words. Let’s just say I don’t feel so smart anymore. Take care.

Shipping Update

Bissell Steam Shot Hard Surface Cleaner has completely shipped via FEDEX SMART POST. All tracking has already been emailed out. You can also find your tracking number by following this link and use your ORDER NUMBER as the reference number.

FEDEX TRACKING