Bits Of Cracker

Bits Of Cracker

THINGS TO KNOW

Desktop loads slower than the App. Some day we’ll fix that.

VOP is by design. A small percentage of orders go straight through with the remainder going to the VOP to queue up for the next availability in our order processing. This keeps our servers from blowing up.

You can exit the VOP after 4-5 minutes. Desktop should kick you. App is a jerk and doesn’t kick you out.

Canceled means we ran out after we processed your payment. We have to cancel to refund the order.

Denied means that we ran out before we could process your order. We deny the order to reverse the process.

2 Likes

Nope!

2 Likes

Looking forward to my Bits of Cracker.:blush:

5 Likes

well that went fast

2 Likes

Trying to get a BoC is as fun as trying to buy the hottest item of the year in store on Black Friday but repeated every few hours.

6 Likes

It’s like work just wants me to work today at the worst times :rofl:

3 Likes

Son of a bum. I don’t think I’ve ever had to spend the whole day looking to score a BOC. Guessen I’m paying my dues.

3 Likes

Hooray! Fifth time was the charm!

7 Likes

Vopped again.

2 Likes

If you get VoP’d on the app, just refresh the page by swiping down over and over again. If you back out and hit buy again, I suspect it resets your place in the line.

4 Likes

My 6th time!! (I think) Kept throwing me to the VOP of doom lol. Crazy thing is I’ve been super ready logged in to Amazon and all on my phone, and refreshing like a MAD Man!.. and guess what I still had to log back in when I scored it which was beyond belief to me. We will wait and see if I don’t get canceled. Will update if It goes all the way. BuT I’m PumPed To Be DisAPpoInTeD and LeT DoWn

5 Likes

Apple or android, or either?

Either: I’m on Android, spouse is on Apple. Swiping down works the same.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I saw it mentioned on another BoC thread to back out and click the buy button again but I think that might be a ruse to drop more people out of the queue. Honestly, I don’t know if that helps or not but it’s never worked for me.

1 Like

Nor me.

So for kicks and giggles i tried the back and forth method and I can confirm it does work on the mobile app. The advantage of this method is that either way you get to see your hopes and dreams fading away with each click instead of having to wonder how long it will be before you’re put out of your misery.

1 Like