Bittersweet Okra Cake 457855

I cant wait to taste it :poop:

1 Like

1 Like

VOP for this cake party!

1 Like

Same.

1 Like

• If your order is accepted , then you can brag about your impending disappointment in this here thread and on your social media outlets of choice. :smiley:
  • If your order is denied , it’s nothing personal. It just means that we ran out before your order was processed. It’s our rude way of saying “Sorry!” :cry:
  • If your order was cancelled , you were so, so, so close. So close that your payment went through but gosh darn it, we ran out of BOCs before we assigned one to you. We have to reverse all that work to refund your hard earned money. :angry:
1 Like

Got one!!! Yippee!!

waiting…

Nope!

Only one flavor — bittersweet disappointment!

Now that I got one I feel confident commenting on how impressed I am with the timeliness of the app updating!!! Wtg

2 Likes

At least this time I saw the BOC & got to the VOP
but No Joy

1 Like

Clicked on it right when it popped up and … still waiting. I guess if you get one or you don’t, you still get disappointment.

3 Likes

I don’t want VOP, I’m a Dapper Dan Man myself.

3 Likes

Dad got his on the app while he left me out in the waiting room… punk

1 Like

I knew a BOC was coming up and I was ready. Then my husband got off a work call (45 minutes) and wanted to tell me all about it. He made me miss a BOC
Husbands

5 Likes

Clicked the Buy it now button, waited for VOP to load, then realized it didn’t recognize my click, so I’m sure literally thousands of people got in line before me between my two clicks. So this time I got my disappointment for free AND instantaneously!

1 Like

I’m also thankful that my Amazon account isn’t connected to the stolen credit card # I had to cancel last night.

Ugh - but now I have to remember what that card IS attached to.

I HATE CREDIT CARD THEFT !!

why am I bothering?

1 Like

They mean well, but don’t always understand Woot-offs Husbands I mean