Biznag of Criznap

Such disappointment :thinking:

Yeah, you surprised me with that. I was ready to check stalker when I realized I was already through and waiting to click.

Sneaksy…veddy veddy sneaksy.

>'Kat

1 Like

Not hard, since puppies don’t want B0Cs. :laughing:

Well it let me get to the checkout page but said I had an issue with cookies and it couldn’t confirm my amazon pay. So I lost it. All the crap.

At least you all don’t skimp on the disappointment!

Well, that VOP took a while! And I don’t even have to wait a week for my disappointment.

You have to allow woot & amazon cookies.

And I also scored two screaming monkeys and a set of flashing Woot lights! It has been a special day…(in terms of spending money on stupid stuff)

3 Likes

I explained in the woot! lights thread, but shall reiterate.

I’m trying hard to not spend spuriously 'cause I REALLY want a puppy. My financial advisor thinks that right now it’s beyond my budget. So anything I see that I want to buy, I ask myself “Do I NEED this, or just WANT this?” If it’s need, then I buy. If it’s want, then I ask, “Do I want this more than a puppy?”

So far, my Budget of Canine is the only thing I’ve bought after asking that second question.

Besides, how do you know puppies don’t want BoCs? I’m sure there’s plenty in there that a puppy would LURVE!

>'Kat

1 Like

It’s like a build your own LE Birthday BOC. Throw in a fire stick and you’re all set!

3 Likes

I saw that post earlier, and I thought I replied to it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Maybe you did. I hadn’t checked back since coming home from work. Been too busy waiting for a Basket of Coonhounds to show.

Should I go look for that thread?

>'Kat

REMINDER - GIVEAWAY

If you haven’t already done so, don’t forget to enter this weeks giveaway. Go to this this thread:

Wow, my butt will be weightless! NOT. :smiley: Ooops wrong tread

1 Like

They’re allowed, I can confirm that they’re allowed. Just bugged.

It’s over! Say it ain’t so… :sob:

So

Should we also post that emoji?

I will post this one…:sleeping:… cause it’s time

1 Like

Come over to the main BOC thread to share your crap!

Click Here or there vv

JoinBOC

1 Like