Black & Decker 20-Volt Lithium-Ion Slide Vac/Drill Kit

thats what I have and it’s definitely been an underperformer for me. I’m not a carpenter for a living. I like to throw a couple boards together once in a while and this thing cries like a lady dog when I try.

Damn it!! I’m pissed. I ordered this and didn’t realize it was a 3/8" chuck. I thought it certainly would be a 1/2" chuck. Very disappointed about that! :frowning:
So what exactly makes this drill “platinum”? Besides the color scheme that is?

Anyone receive their drill and vac yet? So far all I have received is a usps tracking number on Jan 3 and a message saying Electronic Shipping Info Received.

I checked your tracking from FedEx. The last scan I see is departure from Kansas City on 1/3. How’s the weather in your area? I think it’s probably in transit between FedEx and USPS. Just in case, I pinged CS.

The weather in my area has not been bad. I Checked tracking this morning. Tracking indicates the package sat in KC for a week. Now it has moved to the next city. I should receive it today.Thanks for checking.

Anyone have problems with their vacuum? I opened mine, charged the battery overnight and tried using it in the morning. It worked for about 5 seconds (without vacuuming anything since it was still pointed in the air), made a faint squeal/feedback noise and died. I emailed woot support over a week ago but haven’t heard anything back.

I’m sorry you haven’t heard back from Woot Support. This kit came with a 3 yr Black & Decker warranty. Have you reached out to them for assistance? If not, I’d recommend doing so. In the meantime, I’ll pass your info along to CS.

I called Black and Decker customer care yesterday and was told because the Vac/Drill Kit was a Platinum item, they could not do an exchange or repair. So their representative told me the best thing to do is to contact the merchant I purchased the item from (woot) for a refund or exchange. I hope you guys get back to me soon so we can resolve this. Thanks

Sorry to hear, I’ll ping CS and hopefully we’ll get you a response today.