Black & Decker CHV1410L 14.4V Lithium Ion DustBuster

Sure. You can suck up wet things. The nice feature of doing this is you won’t need to empty it. Just proceed to the nearest trash can and throw the entire vacuum away.
Simple answer…no.

I must have been the unlucky one. Bought one awhile ago. Battery died shortly thereafter. B&D’s customer service was terrible. They kept passing me over to someone else. Finally had to take the thing to a “local” B&D slocation. They immediately gave me a new one. Must have been a known issue.
Now, the metal holder that is attached to one of the filters is long gone and it is very difficult to clean the filters without having them fall out.
Finally, IMO, the suction is quite weak. Makes a lot of noise for such little power. The brush that swings into place is totally mangled. Only use it for quick pickups.
Yes, it IS a bit awkward. Not balanced. Hope everyone has better luck. Use my Dyson cordless now. LOVE that guy!

If I didn’t already have a 1510 I’d grab this one. The design appears to be very much the same and it’s been a good dustbuster.

I have this exact model, and it lives up to the hype. Super strong suction, battery far outlasts my previous DustBuster, easy to empty and clean - just an all-around great hand-held vacuum. Do it.

However - Price is exactly what I paid from the mothership back in December, but I got free Prime shipping and $10 off when I purchased a replacement filter.

My original post was incorrect.

Not the same model–that one (CHV1510) doesn’t have the lithium battery. CHV1410L is 74.99 on prime.

That’s not the LITHIUM model. I got this from Amazon one of the times it was on sale for $60. It’s VERY loud (more high pitched and jet turbine like than Hoover floor vac). Sucks well but the mouth is so narrow it’s only good for very small areas and corners. No good for stairs it will take you forever to cover them.

It’s not perfect but it is the best cordless handvac I’ve ever owned. Powerful, good battery, and here at the Woot the price is excellent.

It’s definitely on the loud side, but not painfully so. It’s such a great vacuum, and usage time is normally so short, that the noise isn’t an issue for us. The loudness is because of the powerful motor which creates huge suction air flow.

This is NOT a wet vac!!!

Can anybody tell me how much it weighs?

Thanks

Sorry for the late reply.

Other websites are reporting:

**Product Weight (lb.) 4.8 **