Black & Decker LeafHog Blower and Collection System

I own one of these machines from a previous woot and I firmly believe that anyone who also owns a tree (or even if the tree is nearby) which sheds leaves should also own one of these machines. Next to a lawn mower, it may be perhapes the most USEFUL garden machine in your inventory.

A machine is designed to make your life easier and this one certainly more than satisfies that end. You will be amazed at how quickly a huge pile of raw leaves disappears lickity split. Finally, Black and Decker is NOT NEW AT THIS GAME…they have a sparkling consumer product department and know how to treat customers.

Same price if you have Prime on Amazon, and you’ll get it by Friday.

LH5000 on Amazon

Furthermore, if you look at the price history of this item on Amazon for the last 4 years, you will find that this item sold between $70-$80 and sometimes much less. So just recently has the Blower been spiking to $90, and now here it is on woot at the higher price. Deal? You make the call.

I agree that Woot use to sell a SIMILAR machine from Black and DECKER for less. However, this machine has more accessories than the older model. For one, the machine I purchased for less did not have a pipe or a cover to fit over a trash container. This item alone is worth the new more expensive price of this version.

Accessories included on Woot and Amazon today are identical, so today we are comparing apples to apples. Included accessories may have varied in the past. Not sure if Amazon uses a different product code whenever what is included changes.

Actually it isn’t apples to apples… you overlooked the leaf collection system that costs about $30 extra normally (not part of the amazon deal see “Frequently Bought Together” link below the picture on the amazon page)