Black and White and Red All Over

The best part is definitely the all-too-serious penguin with the gun. I think I would buy the shirt if he was the only thing on it.

I, for one, am deeply offended by this shirt.

Also: It is a magpie :slight_smile:

The red is part of the joke too. You probably already know that though. There are also like 10 different punchlines for that joke. I also first saw this as Teefury side-art. I think it’s really clever, but I’m not sure if I want to buy it or not. I’m not exactly rolling in money.

First they got our dinosaurs, now they’ve gotten our bi-color animals! D:

Comrade Omni… I see you have defected over to that state with the many, many lakes. You make me sad to hear that, but happy to see you make this shirt!

In Soviet Russia, t-shirt buys you

Question: What’s black and white and red all over?

Answer: “Russian Winter, broken hearts, cold winds in the dark.”

Nice I thought so

I’ll PM you my bank address for my share of the Woot money.

Please to God don’t sellout when I wake up.

Why can’t you just buy it now?

Lazy and ready to sleep.

Nice, glad to see this one here! :smiley:

I minored in poli sci, and I dont get it either.

The animals are all black and white, but they’re red cause they’re commies!!! haha statin’ the obvious, but i love this shirt!

This post is full of puzzles and labyrinths.

Do they represent specific communist leaders? The one on the right (skunk) reminds me of Brezhnev.

Castro - Bay of Pigs perhaps?

In that company, I’d expect Mao to be third, but I don’t get the bird (he did kill a lot of sparrows) - anyone?

Then there’s Moses the Raven from Orwell’s Animal Farm - okay, I’m totally confused and must go to bed.

I sent a email to my brother, who knows much more than I do about such things…

edit: When I went to bed, I was thinking that maybe the one one the left was a zebra’s body with a pig’s nose, but I see a lot of you say it’s just a zebra. I don’t think the head looks like a zebra’s, but maybe that’s how a zebra came out when Omnitarian anthropormorphized it. Also, the cap with the star - that’s Chinese Red Army, right?

what is black and white and red all over?
a commie zebra! (or penguin or skunk or raven…i guess) hahaha…

And this is how the Cold War was won by the USA…

XP

The magpie is the best part. It looks like its about to open a miniscule can of whoop A$$.