Black Beast of Aaarrrrrgghh

Run away! Run away! Run awayyyyyy!!!

There is so much greatness in this shirt!! Loving all the little details and how it takes me a few minutes to truly see everything that’s included. :slight_smile: Including the swallows carrying the coconut together!

This shirt is so rad- love the look of it.

I love this design, but I so wish it were on a black tee…filing-cabinet gray is so unflattering…

lol, love it! Definitely in for 1. =]

Favorite Shirt Woot artist, check
Monty Python, check

Swallows and rabbit and beast, oh my! Christmas present for friend, and early birthday present for myself.

And it’s FRIDAY, after a crappy week! Yippee!

I WANT it to go on the cart, it feels fine!

And there was great rejoicing.

yaaaaaaay

Now, only if the castle had a grail shaped beacon. Then it would be perfect.

Also wik.

Curse you, shirt.woot! I convince myself I have too many t-shirts, and every time you suck me right back in! One, please!

First (non-side sale) shirt I’ve purchased since Oct 1, 2011!

Congrats Wences!

No, that would be wrong, because only the Castle Anthrax (it’s not a very good name, sorry) has a grail shaped beacon, not the Castle Aaargh.

The current “Asphalt” shirts are quite dark. Here’s a comparison pic of the asphalt blanks by Anvil (current shirts) versus American Apparel (older shirts).

I would love if this were a poster…

Having a serious discussion of the Castle Anthrax vs the Castle Arrgg just makes my day. Thanks Woot and Walmazan

Thanks guys for all the support!!

Two things make my day today; One was this and the other is because today is friday!!!

I bought the shirt, but I’d rather have this on my wall with my Mondo posters. Totally frame-worthy.

Speed to first woot: 0m 54.115s
First sucker:werdwerdus
Last wooter to woot:Bronthas
Last purchase:2 minutes ago

First day sales 1417
First day posts 37

really good sales on this. when was the last time a shirt had more?